Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAYA

Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

What a prick, been on the booze again and comes on here to wind us up the bloody troll, should be banned :wave:

Re: DAYA

Tue May 15, 2018 10:19 pm

Igovernor wrote:What a prick, been on the booze again and comes on here to wind us up the bloody troll, should be banned :wave:

How sad asking for someone to be banned for sparking debate.

How would you know from behind a keyboard if I'm on the Sangria?

Tue May 15, 2018 10:22 pm

Because you always are, you and Leighton James would make great drinking pals, and just be honest you do not come on here to elicit debate, its just to wind us up!

Tue May 15, 2018 10:30 pm

I agree, should be banned, brings nothing positive to the site

Tue May 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Igovernor wrote:Because you always are, you and Leighton James would make great drinking pals, and just be honest you do not come on here to elicit debate, its just to wind us up!

How cynical could you be? I'm shocked.

Also I don't like Leighton James, well not since he played for Burnley on MOTD. He's not a very nice man I'm my opinion. He says such nasty things about you all, whilst I debate, naturally some on here aren't intelligent enough and just result in calling one a " prick" instead, but that's to be expected considering the law of averages in Wales.

So anyway will you back your manager for the full season whatever?

Yes or no would be suffice.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:34 pm

Be Blue wrote:I agree, should be banned, brings nothing positive to the site

Debate is negative mixed with positive.

Who are you anyway, never heard or seen you on here? Are you a returner now back in the premiership?

Tue May 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Daya wrote:

Who are you anyway, never heard or seen you on here? Are you a returner now back in the premiership?

You've made 297 in comparison over a 6 month life time, maybe I'm a bigger Cardiff watcher than you?

Bloody Newbies.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Daya wrote:

Nope, supported City since I could walk.

What's a West Ham fan doing on here? Serious question.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Daya wrote:
Daya wrote:

You've made 297 in comparison over a 6 month life time, maybe I'm a bigger Cardiff watcher than you?

Bloody Newbies.

Nearly 7000 posts on a message board for a team you don't even support, that's embarrassing, fair play!

Tue May 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

your question shows your a newbie bullshitter as you don't know the answer ... my mate owns the website and as an ex resident of Wales I like to catch up with a couple of pals and see how my old local teams fans thoughts are.

What you doing on here? .... isn't there a board for plastic boomerangs who come back at the thought of playing the likes of the mighty West Ham ?

Tue May 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

your question shows your a newbie bullshitter as you don't know the answer ... my mate owns the website and as an ex resident of Wales I like to catch up with a couple of pals and see how my old local teams fans thoughts are.

What you doing on here? .... isn't there a board for plastic boomerangs who come back at the thought of playing the likes of the mighty West Ham ?

Funnily enough, I come on here to read about Cardiff, not to learn about your relationship with Annis. So I hope you'll forgive me for 1. Not knowing and 2. Not giving a flying f**k.

And call me a plastic all you like, since I finished primary school name calling hasn't hurt me

Tue May 15, 2018 10:50 pm

Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

Funnily enough, I come on here to read about Cardiff, not to learn about your relationship with Annis. So I hope you'll forgive me for 1. Not knowing and 2. Not giving a flying f**k.

And call me a plastic all you like, since I finished primary school name calling hasn't hurt me

Newbie clearly then... clueless, I bet I've seen more City games than you :lol: :lol: :lol:

your a fraud.

Tue May 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

Newbie clearly then... clueless, I bet I've seen more City games than you :lol: :lol: :lol:

your a fraud.

Funny, I actually learnt the correct usage of your and you're in primary school too!

Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Be Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

your a fraud.

Funny, I actually learnt the correct usage of your and you're in primary school too!

Sorry.... Posh plastic fraud.

Wed May 16, 2018 5:42 am

And you are not on here to wind us all up, yeah right, the last couple of posts have just confirmed, just that :wave:

Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 am

Igovernor wrote:What a prick, been on the booze again and comes on here to wind us up the bloody troll, should be banned :wave:

Ban the troll :thumbright:

Daya ruins this forum

Wed May 16, 2018 6:51 am

No leave him on .once purported to support Cardiff city now nails his colours to west hammerbad.just one sad prick.

Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 am

have to say I would rather have 20 Daya's on here than half a Roathie.

Wed May 16, 2018 7:57 am

you guys are far to touchy daya is asking some valid questions that need answering fans are fickle and Warnock for whatever he has done up to now will still be judged on results next season hrs said that himself.what l am surprised about is that Dayahssnt during his posts as yet slagged off Gwyn Davies always found that a little odd to be honest but as they say there's a thin line
between love and hate

Wed May 16, 2018 1:06 pm

He's alright leave him be :lol:

Be funny when batter West Ham next season... 6 points. 8-)

Wed May 16, 2018 1:17 pm

since64 wrote:you guys are far to touchy daya is asking some valid questions that need answering fans are fickle and Warnock for whatever he has done up to now will still be judged on results next season hrs said that himself.what l am surprised about is that Dayahssnt during his posts as yet slagged off Gwyn Davies always found that a little odd to be honest but as they say there's a thin line
between love and hate

Agree with this.

Daya is the King of banter and is just too clever for some of his adversaries. However he is the sort of guy you need when it comes to asking those difficult questions.

Wed May 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Daya is a character mun. Yes a wind up but no harm. Shouldn't be banned.

Wed May 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Daya is immortal.Reported dead the other month,but now has risen like the Pheonix from the ashes.The rebirth is now complete!!! :bluebird:

Wed May 16, 2018 1:59 pm

sir ninian wrote:Daya is immortal.Reported dead the other month,but now has risen like the Pheonix from the ashes.The rebirth is now complete!!! :bluebird:

all a bit strange.
hadnt been on here for ages ,gets pronounced dead and now you cant keep him off here.
have this theory that he is sat there in a white suit like a modern day Marty Hopkirk and AAMB and not Jeff Randall is his only link to the living..

Wed May 16, 2018 2:55 pm

agree.

Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 pm

You've just fed the troll!!! Well done!

Wed May 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Steve's alright, leave him on here. Just need to get used to him!

Wed May 16, 2018 7:29 pm

He will be back tonight when he has been on the piss, always the same!

Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Igovernor wrote:He will be back tonight when he has been on the piss, always the same!

Why did you give him his own thread. :lol:

Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
sir ninian wrote:Daya is immortal.Reported dead the other month,but now has risen like the Pheonix from the ashes.The rebirth is now complete!!! :bluebird:

all a bit strange.
hadnt been on here for ages ,gets pronounced dead and now you cant keep him off here.
have this theory that he is sat there in a white suit like a modern day Marty Hopkirk and AAMB and not Jeff Randall is his only link to the living..

Slightly off topic but Randall and Hopkirk is one of my all time TV favourites. Class.