Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Play off Final Fulham vs Villa

Fri May 18, 2018 2:36 pm

The time makes all the difference. For all these silly claims of him "clearly being a diver" and "dragging his back foot back on purpose" etc, etc, the best he could do was find one bit of footage from more than 3 years ago. Absolutely pathetic.

Fri May 18, 2018 2:42 pm

AV3 wrote:The time makes all the difference. For all these silly claims of him "clearly being a diver" and "dragging his back foot back on purpose" etc, etc, the best he could do was find one bit of footage from more than 3 years ago. Absolutely pathetic.

because shithouse tactics dont get a highlight reel :lol:

Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:The time makes all the difference. For all these silly claims of him "clearly being a diver" and "dragging his back foot back on purpose" etc, etc, the best he could do was find one bit of footage from more than 3 years ago. Absolutely pathetic.

:laughing5: That they don't!

Fri May 18, 2018 2:58 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Does that explain the absence of Cardiff on these reels then? :laughing6:

Of course dives get highlighted - They're massive talking points and reviled throughout the game. You're just one big drama queen who mouths off with no evidence to back your drivel.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Of course dives get highlighted - They're massive talking points and reviled throughout the game. You're just one big drama queen who mouths off with no evidence to back your drivel.

very little mouthing off from me mate must be confusing me with someone else.

he is constantly looking to win free kicks, how anyone can deny this im not sure. might not fall into the "diving" category and opinion on what he does would differ depending on who you support i guess, but no question he does it.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

he is constantly looking to win free kicks, how anyone can deny this im not sure. might not fall into the "diving" category and opinion on what he does would differ depending on who you support i guess, but no question he does it.

Stop mouthing, He doesn't dive. :banghead:

Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Have you got a brain? Why would he possibly want a free kick when he can dance around these donkeys in the Championship for fun?

Why wait to slow the play down? Have you ever played the game? We don't all play like Tony Pulis or Neil Warnock you know?

Fri May 18, 2018 3:34 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Have you got a brain? Why would he possibly want a free kick when he can dance around these donkeys in the Championship for fun?

Why wait to slow the play down? Have you ever played the game? We don't all play like Tony Pulis or Neil Warnock you know?

now whos being a drama queen. :lol:

have a seat and take a deep breath mate.

Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Dance around lol when???