' Simon Grayson '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Simon Grayson '

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 am

IPSWICH MOVE ON NEW BOSS

17/05/18

Ipswich Town have held talks with out-of-work manager Simon Grayson about taking over at Portman Road, according to the East Anglian Daily Times.

Grayson managed Preston in the Championship last season, before leaving for Sunderland, and he joined Bradford on a short-term deal earlier this year after being sacked by the Black Cats.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 103605
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

' Simon Grayson '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Simon Grayson '

Postby Bluebina » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:IPSWICH MOVE ON NEW BOSS

17/05/18

Ipswich Town have held talks with out-of-work manager Simon Grayson about taking over at Portman Road, according to the East Anglian Daily Times.

Grayson managed Preston in the Championship last season, before leaving for Sunderland, and he joined Bradford on a short-term deal earlier this year after being sacked by the Black Cats.



He's shit, they will soon see how good McCarthy was now !!!
Bluebina
 
Posts: 8226
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: ' Simon Grayson '

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:IPSWICH MOVE ON NEW BOSS

17/05/18

Ipswich Town have held talks with out-of-work manager Simon Grayson about taking over at Portman Road, according to the East Anglian Daily Times.

Grayson managed Preston in the Championship last season, before leaving for Sunderland, and he joined Bradford on a short-term deal earlier this year after being sacked by the Black Cats.



He's shit, they will soon see how good McCarthy was now !!!


Bit harsh, he did a really good job with Leeds getting them promoted and 7th in their first season then got Huddersfield promoted and got Preston promoted whilst giving them a top 12 finish. Nobody could cure Sunderland imo as the rot had been set in for years in that club. Think he'll do a decent job at Ipswich.
Bluebird Warrior
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: ' Simon Grayson '

Postby wez1927 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:IPSWICH MOVE ON NEW BOSS

17/05/18

Ipswich Town have held talks with out-of-work manager Simon Grayson about taking over at Portman Road, according to the East Anglian Daily Times.

Grayson managed Preston in the Championship last season, before leaving for Sunderland, and he joined Bradford on a short-term deal earlier this year after being sacked by the Black Cats.



He's shit, they will soon see how good McCarthy was now !!!


Bit harsh, he did a really good job with Leeds getting them promoted and 7th in their first season then got Huddersfield promoted and got Preston promoted whilst giving them a top 12 finish. Nobody could cure Sunderland imo as the rot had been set in for years in that club. Think he'll do a decent job at Ipswich.

Agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 12248
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aramore, BournvilleBlue, D.A.C., Deano1, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], langstoneBlue, nick_strin, phildavies, RadnorRoad, Sky High Bluebird, T1JMO, taffinessex and 201 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.