Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Joe Hart Anyone?

Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Not for me.

He was a good keeper a few years ago. Had a loan at Birmingham and then took the number one spot at Man City. Was suspect from crosses, as we know to our advantage, but he sorted that out and did well for them.

But his low confidence since Guardiola decided he didn’t want him has ruined him. Don’t blame England one bit for not taking him to Russia.

As said above, he won’t want to leave City permanently because of his high wages and probably his last chance to earn that sort of money. I’m sure he’ll get a loan move somewhere, but he’d want to start games and not sure we can offer him that.

I’d like us to take a look at Danny Ward of Liverpool, who was on loan at Huddersfield the year they went up. Liverpool look to be signing Butland to go with Karius and Mignolet. Ward needs regular football at his age.

Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:etheridge going to miss a max of 2 premier league games only but need someone anyway

wouldnt go for hart though, or fabianski

Quote:

"Depending on how far Philippines progress, Etheridge will likely miss between three and five Cardiff matches"

2 league games.

they wont go further than the group stage

You've said this on other threads I don't know how you keep saying games:

Etheridge will be unavailable from January 1st to the 19th at a minimum which could see 3 league games in that time played.

You keep saying they won't progress past group stage as if its fact, didn't pundits and so called experts say the same about Wales in the euros?

You can plan for your 2 games but Ill put money in warnock planning on worst case scenario.

Agree he’s getting boring now. ;)

Sun May 20, 2018 3:08 pm

I’d wouldnt want hart near us.

But think Heaton is a good shout though.

Sun May 20, 2018 4:25 pm

I’d rather Paul Hart.

Sun May 20, 2018 6:52 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:I’d rather Paul Hart.

Ha ha. Nice one :)