Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City 10 years ago '

Thu May 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Can you believe the FA Cup final against Portsmouth was a decade ago?

They were the team that beat Chasetown, Hereford, Wolves, Middlesbrough and Barnsley to take Cardiff City to their first FA Cup final since their only triumph in the competition in 1927.

And while the Bluebirds suffered final heartache at the hands of Portsmouth at Wembley, it was ultimately a run that will leave Cardiff fans with some special memories that will last a lifetime.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Cardiff City 10 years ago '

Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Incredible mate, I can't believe how fast the last 10 years has gone if I am honest, its frightening.

Thu May 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Shit game but a brilliant day out :thumbup: Still the record attendance @ Wembley I think :occasion5:

Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 pm

RV Casual wrote:Incredible mate, I can't believe how fast the last 10 years has gone if I am honest, its frightening.

Time passes fast Steve, way to fast, but what a day. A real fans Cup Final :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu May 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Shit game but a brilliant day out :thumbup: Still the record attendance @ Wembley I think :occasion5:

100% agree Tony, not a great game, but a real fans day out by both sets of fans and a record crowd :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 pm

wow 10 years, I must be getting old :lol:

It was a brilliant time, not just the final but the whole cup fun, the occasion, the songs the Welcome home event. Brilliant. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: