Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erhun Oztumer

Fri May 18, 2018 8:47 am

Mate in work said we're looking to sign this kid labelled the Turkish Messi, just released by Walsall by mutual consent.

Anybody heard anything about this? Seen some of his goals on the C5 show, can score from almost anywhere and loves to take a defender on, 30 goals in 86 games for Walsall in MF role aint bad at all

Re: Erhun Oztumer

Fri May 18, 2018 8:49 am

Wolfpac wrote:Mate in work said we're looking to sign this kid labelled the Turkish Messi, just released by Walsall by mutual consent.

Anybody heard anything about this? Seen some of his goals on the C5 show, can score from almost anywhere and loves to take a defender on, 30 goals in 86 games for Walsall in MF role aint bad at all

turkish messi

released by walsall :lol:

Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 am

paulh_85 wrote:
turkish messi

Two statements you'd never expect to see in the same paragraph

Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 am

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
turkish messi

Some great talent in that league we bought the Phillipines Buffon from Walsall :thumbup:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 am

Wolfpac wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
turkish messi

Some great talent in that league we bought the Phillipines Buffon from Walsall :thumbup:

I'd get your coat on this one mate. :lol:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:19 am

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
turkish messi

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
That made me chuckle also.

Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:
Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
turkish messi

I'd get your coat on this one mate. :lol:

Taxi for one :laughing5:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:25 am

You sure he was not the Turkish Leon Britten! He's only 5'3" tall! !!
Stand up Erhun....I am standing! :thumbup:

Fri May 18, 2018 9:50 am

My mate who is a Walsall season ticket holder reckons this boy is the real deal and was Walsall best player by miles, Walsall been trying for over a year to get him to sign a new contract , was in pfa league 1 team of year and scored over 30 goals in league 1 from midfield in 2 seasons with them , he thinks he has the ability to step up where as he had doubts at the time when we signed etheridge over poor kicking and crosses.

Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am

I stopped reading half way through and all lmao

Fri May 18, 2018 10:22 am

Being released doesn't mean anything? Could just mean he was out of contract and they know he won't sign a new one.

Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 am

bluemucca wrote:My mate who is a Walsall season ticket holder reckons this boy is the real deal and was Walsall best player by miles, Walsall been trying for over a year to get him to sign a new contract , was in pfa league 1 team of year and scored over 30 goals in league 1 from midfield in 2 seasons with them , he thinks he has the ability to step up where as he had doubts at the time when we signed etheridge over poor kicking and crosses.

He was in PFA L1 team of the year, I think under Warnock we could have an absolute player on our hand, you don't get labelled "Turkish Messi" for no reason, lets just see if we make an approach, he was released as he wants to play at the highest level

Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 am

Wolfpac wrote:Mate in work said we're looking to sign this kid labelled the Turkish Messi, just released by Walsall by mutual consent.

“Mate in work said” ... “Turkish Messi” I love these close season rumours, 99% of them are nonsense but keep them coming good entertainment

Fri May 18, 2018 11:02 am

Heard about this chap before, looks a real talent and I think his physical attributes are the main reason he hasn't been snapped up yet. We're we in the championship I'd say he's worth a punt, but not for our first season in the prem

Fri May 18, 2018 11:06 am

Be Blue wrote:Heard about this chap before, looks a real talent and I think his physical attributes are the main reason he hasn't been snapped up yet. We're we in the championship I'd say he's worth a punt, but not for our first season in the prem

Surely the Championship is much more physical? Eden Hazard is about 2ft 6ins :laughing6:

Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 am

Everyone keeps throwing out random names of players we are "trying to sign" but every time Warnock signed someone in the past it comes out of the blue.

Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

It makes the day go quicker. Plus we all know 90% of people's next search is YouTube.

Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

T1JMO wrote:Everyone keeps throwing out random names of players we are "trying to sign" but every time Warnock signed someone in the past it comes out of the blue.

Agree except madine

Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am

paulh_85 wrote:

turkish messi

That's what i thought.More like the "TURKISH NESSIE" some monster in a lake in ISTANBUL!!!

Fri May 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Well from what ive read Walsall want to keep him and are happy to negotiate a new contract with him but he has refused.

Etherridge came from Walsall and has done a good job so no reason why this lad couldn't be a good signing if Warnock wants him. Although he is 26 so no youngster now.