Lee Selby Attacked: ' The Leeds v Cardiff Rivalry '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Lee Selby Attacked: ' The Leeds v Cardiff Rivalry '

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat May 19, 2018 7:38 am

nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:OMG the most embarrassing thing about this is the complaint of racist behaviour. I hope it’s not true. Makes us all look like a bunch of fragile daisies.

Let Selby do the talking in the ring don’t need none of this leftie PC rubbish.

So everyone is OK but the Welsh are fair game??? Sheep shagger is a derogatory term aimed at the Welsh would you be OK with Selby's trainer at an official weigh-in calling warrington an "English c##t" no I doubt it because you wouldn't expect that behaviour from his team likewise we shouldn't have to put up with sheep shaggers from his team.

Taking offence to something like that Is a choice. If your honestly offended or feel it's derogatory to be called a sheep shagger than I doubt you've got much of a sense of humour. Bloody snowflakes!

I agree. He must cry his eyes out if he ever goes to a City game with those naughty opposition fans calling us names.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby glyncoed4 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:05 am

This guy is a real nutcase i was at Elland Road when cardiff played there and they came on at half time to promote the fight Selby was calm but that prick was trying to get the Leeds crowd more hostile than they were already i don't know if he realised it but we were already three nil up he's a joke
glyncoed4

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 19, 2018 8:41 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:OMG the most embarrassing thing about this is the complaint of racist behaviour. I hope it’s not true. Makes us all look like a bunch of fragile daisies.

So everyone is OK but the Welsh are fair game??? Sheep shagger is a derogatory term aimed at the Welsh would you be OK with Selby's trainer at an official weigh-in calling warrington an "English c##t" no I doubt it because you wouldn't expect that behaviour from his team likewise we shouldn't have to put up with sheep shaggers from his team.

Taking offence to something like that Is a choice. If your honestly offended or feel it's derogatory to be called a sheep shagger than I doubt you've got much of a sense of humour. Bloody snowflakes!

I agree. He must cry his eyes out if he ever goes to a City game with those naughty opposition fans calling us names.

Lads engage your brains and read my earlier point you know the one where I say it's water off a ducks back.

My point I was making but you've both chosen to miss and instead go down the name calling route is just because "it's the Welsh" or because you don't find it amusing doesn't make something acceptable to everyone, the poster said he felt it was embarrassing if the complaint was logged. Why embarrassing? Because we go to the football every week and are used to it laughing it off and even doing our own sheep shagger chants doesn't make it acceptable to the whole of Wales.
There are more people in Wales than just Cardiff City fans.
WelshPatriot

Postby paulh_85 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:52 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Lads engage your brains and read my earlier point you know the one where I say it's water off a ducks back.

My point I was making but you've both chosen to miss and instead go down the name calling route is just because "it's the Welsh" or because you don't find it amusing doesn't make something acceptable to everyone, the poster said he felt it was embarrassing if the complaint was logged. Why embarrassing? Because we go to the football every week and are used to it laughing it off and even doing our own sheep shagger chants doesn't make it acceptable to the whole of Wales.

Because tough big hard men who drink beer and go to football matches call it “banter”

Seriously though the whole sheep shagger thing hurts absolutely nobody, it doesn’t make this idiot of a trainer doing it at an official press conference right though and doesn’t shock me that they put in the complaint.

Turn it on another nation, imagine it was a middle eastern man and he called him a goat fucker...
paulh_85

Postby llangainbluebird » Sat May 19, 2018 9:11 am

We're not on Leeds United's radar.
llangainbluebird

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 9:53 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Thank you for getting offend on my behalf. If it’s water of a ducks back then it’s water off a ducks back. If everyone was as sensitive as you no one would have jobs friends realionships. We’d all be to busy getting offended all the time.

My advice don’t go to any international matches mate you go in to offend overdrive especially at a Scotland game when they all wearing those big ginger wigs. ;)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 19, 2018 10:13 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Thank you for getting offend on my behalf. If it’s water of a ducks back then it’s water off a ducks back. If everyone was as sensitive as you no one would have jobs friends realionships. We’d all be to busy getting offended all the time.

My advice don’t go to any international matches mate you go in to offend overdrive especially at a Scotland game when they all wearing those big ginger wigs. ;)

Lol you really are a bit thick.
WelshPatriot

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:26 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I’m offend. So much so I’m going to lodge a complain. ;)

Why is the word hypocrite jumping to mind.

Couldn’t write it what a massive whopper. ;)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby nubbsy » Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 am

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

He's clearly a left wing militant vegan feminist human rights activist!!!
nubbsy

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:50 am

Lmao.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby sir ninian » Sat May 19, 2018 11:02 am

You all need to stop using the saying "WATER OFF A DUCKS BACK" i know a few ducks at my local lake and they would be "LIVID."
Could even be seen as racist as well as bullying!!!
sir ninian

Postby blue for you » Sat May 19, 2018 11:29 am

It’s not the term “sheep shagger” that offends me, it’s the fact it’s seens acceptable to insult the Welsh with no fear of reprisals.
I don’t like the insult and it annoys me that it’s almost expected. I’ve never been called it to my face, the same as I’ve never been called a n***er to my face but that doesn’t mean I have to simply expect it.
Before idiot posters start questioning... yes I have followed city for many years home and away and followed our international team for many years also.
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby ae15 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Whether it offends you or not, calling someone a sheep shagger is racist, and if not done in jest it is good reason to be offended. Football fans have thick skins, but it doesn't make it appropriate to use the term in public.
ae15

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm

ae15 wrote:Whether it offends you or not, calling someone a sheep shagger is racist, and if not done in jest it is good reason to be offended. Football fans have thick skins, but it doesn't make it appropriate to use the term in public.

Is sheep shagging a race then??
Derby fans get called sheep shaggers they not welsh so is that racist as well??

At the very worst people can find it insulting but not racist.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:35 pm

sir ninian wrote:You all need to stop using the saying "WATER OFF A DUCKS BACK" i know a few ducks at my local lake and they would be "LIVID."
Could even be seen as racist as well as bullying!!!

Haha love it. :)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby ae15 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
ae15 wrote:Whether it offends you or not, calling someone a sheep shagger is racist, and if not done in jest it is good reason to be offended. Football fans have thick skins, but it doesn't make it appropriate to use the term in public.

Is sheep shagging a race then??
Derby fans get called sheep shaggers they not welsh so is that racist as well??

At the very worst people can find it insulting but not racist.

What? Racism is the discrimination against someone for their nationality/religion/ethnicity. Calling someone a sheep shagger is discriminating against someone for being Welsh.

As it is, Welsh people have in general laughed it off because we realise it's a terrible insult. Having been schooled in England you get called it a lot, which I have just laughed off, but it's not always been banter!
ae15

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

He's clearly a left wing militant vegan feminist human rights activist!!!

Calling a patriot a leftie, your a great advert for education in the UK.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 19, 2018 1:24 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I've said I don't find it offensive, I've also put forward an argument as to why some may find it offensive.

You totally misread my post, jumped on what you thought was me being offended.

See why I think your a bit thick?
WelshPatriot

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:03 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

I've said I don't find it offensive, I've also put forward an argument as to why some may find it offensive.

You totally misread my post, jumped on what you thought was me being offended.

See why I think your a bit thick?

Lol. It’s says it all that you can’t accept someone else’s view with out throwing insults. Not used to people not agreeing with you or you just a good old fashion bigot??

Yet another whopper of a post. Lol.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Warrington is a typical Leeds gobshite. Selby will show how Barry boys deal with gobshites and then wipe his arse on his pikey scarfe.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Careful grange the lefties my get offend at the word pikey and start crying to the police. Lol.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby paulh_85 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:27 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:Careful grange the lefties my get offend at the word pikey and start crying to the police. Lol.

You’re a bit boring now
paulh_85

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:31 pm

I’ve never been anything but. ;)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 19, 2018 5:02 pm

When Selby wins later he will retain his belt whilst Warrington will get a Leeds losers 'Jim Fixed It For Me' badge. Owzabout That Then.
GrangeEndStar

Postby boyo1927 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:06 pm

I'm out in Barry to watch this. What's best pub?
boyo1927

Postby Dessy1927 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:13 pm

I’ve had it used against me in terms of jest that I recognised and in derogatory terms that I lost my shit with. It’s all about the context as far as I’m concerned and I can suck up all sorts of Banter. It’s all about the context that it’s delivered
Dessy1927

Postby Dessy1927 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:14 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:When Selby wins later he will retain his belt whilst Warrington will get a Leeds losers 'Jim Fixed It For Me' badge. Owzabout That Then.

We have a winner for quote of the day
Dessy1927

Postby Dessy1927 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:When Selby wins later he will retain his belt whilst Warrington will get a Leeds losers 'Jim Fixed It For Me' badge. Owzabout That Then.

Now then now then
Dessy1927

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Dessy1927 wrote:
Dessy1927 wrote:

Now then now then

Goodness Gracious.
GrangeEndStar

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sat May 19, 2018 5:33 pm

20180519_182739.jpg
Leeds Gobshite Goblin Award
20180519_182739.jpg (35.36 KiB) Viewed 2221 times
GrangeEndStar