Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks season tickets next season only sold?

Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Jacks season tickets next season only sold about 9,000?

I don't know if this is 100% true, but the strong rumour is that the Jacks have 5,000-6,000 season tickets unsold? ?

Re: Jacks season tickets next season only sold

Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jacks season tickets next season only sold about 9,000?

I don't know if this is 100% true, but the strong rumour is that the Jacks have 5,000-6,000 season tickets unsold? ?

I think they've sold 15k mate I read on the jacks boardthat they have a waiting list and were contacting people on there but don't know if any have been handed back :lol:

Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Jacks season tickets next season only sold about 9,000?

I think they've sold 15k mate I read on the jacks boardthat they have a waiting list and were contacting people on there but don't know if any have been handed back :lol:

Wez, as I say it was only a rumour.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:48 pm

They will be ok this season like us as people would have renewed before they went down but it's in the next few years their support will suffer.

Fri May 18, 2018 4:04 pm

No way will they have 15k season ticket holders

Fri May 18, 2018 4:14 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:No way will they have 15k season ticket holders

If Cavahal hadn't got the improvement in results you'd definitely be right. As it is most have renewed by the end of the season in the full expectation that they would survive. One things for sure they need a huge improvement if their going to sell many next year. Are you allowed to return a season ticket for a refund if your expectation of prem football wasn't fulfilled ?

Fri May 18, 2018 5:45 pm

They may have sold 15,000 season tickets but how many of them won't show up. We'll soon see when they are on channel 5 next season playing in a half empty stadium :ayatollah:

Fri May 18, 2018 6:04 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:They may have sold 15,000 season tickets but how many of them won't show up. We'll soon see when they are on channel 5 next season playing in a half empty stadium :ayatollah:

Not on ch5 it's on quest next season ! :thumbup:

Fri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

epping blue wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:No way will they have 15k season ticket holders

If Cavahal hadn't got the improvement in results you'd definitely be right. As it is most have renewed by the end of the season in the full expectation that they would survive. One things for sure they need a huge improvement if their going to sell many next year. Are you allowed to return a season ticket for a refund if your expectation of prem football wasn't fulfilled ?

Would think so as not been used? same way can return match tickets if cannot use ticket! :thumbup:

Re: Jacks season tickets next season only sold?

Fri May 18, 2018 6:09 pm

Give it a year or two and the ospreys will be pulling in the biggest crowds in the concrete caravan.

There fucked but at least they did it the Swansea way and they’ve all got those screen shots on there computers from when they used to have 75% possession and beat Stoke 1-0 from there glory days.