Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 21200 season tickets sold official

Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm

dogfound wrote:
fred keenor wrote:The hype of a premier league match will ensure 31k average.
The arsenal ,chelsea,man city games will all sell out.
Many supporters will only have a chance of the watford,brighton tickets.
It will still be a premier league game with 30k present, a great incentive to go.
The club could do deals also, buy a chelsea ticket only if you buy a watford ticket.
See no reason why that would not work.

i dont get where anyone thinks all this extra demand will come from { will only get a chance to watch lesser games ? } last time there was availability on the day for most if not all games..in a smaller stadium and with a bigger base support

Bigger base? Werent the 1000s of stay away coz of red :lol:

Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 am

Some of our fans always looking for an excuse :-)
We will see plenty of new faces next season, lets hope they stay on board

Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 am

If the club has any commercial sense it will offer season tickets holders the chance to buy cheap tickets for friends and family for the less popular games. In that way you boost the crowd and at same time you don't alienate the season ticket holders. They have been doing this for to a limited extent for a few years. Its the only way you are going to sell tickets for the more expensive areas of the ground for games against the likes of Bournemouth. And by the time the season starts its likely that only these areas will have plenty of availability.

Sun May 20, 2018 10:47 am

fred keenor wrote:Some of our fans always looking for an excuse :-)

Exactly this, get them down there even if it's the lure of man Utd but hope they get the Cardiff bug

Sun May 20, 2018 11:35 am

Sadly your right, the excuses have all worn out.

Sun May 20, 2018 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

To be fair Annis, I don't think anybody is making excuses, just saying that we would have had a better chance of selling out every week if they had kept the prices down a bit, it's just a thought not an excuse, I don't need to make excuses for anyone, I'v got my season ticket, Ill be there :thumbup:

Sun May 20, 2018 12:51 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

To be fair Annis, I don't think anybody is making excuses, just saying that we would have had a better chance of selling out every week if they had kept the prices down a bit, it's just a thought not an excuse, I don't need to make excuses for anyone, I'v got my season ticket, Ill be there :thumbup:

Steve, I honestly believe we will average 31,000 plus no matter what this season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun May 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Steve, I honestly believe we will average 31,000 plus no matter what this season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Hopefully mate, fingers crossed, will be rocking with a full house, I loved the Reading game, I would love it to be like that every week, that allez, allez, allez chant I had tingles down my spine, was proper emotional I have got to be honest, haven't feet like that watching us for years. :bluescarf:

Sun May 20, 2018 1:00 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hopefully mate, fingers crossed, will be rocking with a full house, I loved the Reading game, I would love it to be like that every week, that allez, allez, allez chant I had tingles down my spine, was proper emotional I have got to be honest, haven't feet like that watching us for years. :bluescarf:

Reading home brought back my belief again that we are a big club :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun May 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Bought another today. Saw the seat next to myself and my mate was available. So stuff it. Always be someone willing to join us.

Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's amaxing the difference a decent song that creates atmosphere can make. Really loved the atmosphere at the Reading game. If it's anything like that next season I can't wait.

Sun May 20, 2018 8:16 pm

Halifax93 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's amaxing the difference a decent song that creates atmosphere can make. Really loved the atmosphere at the Reading game. If it's anything like that next season I can't wait.

Don’t get me wrong the song does improve the atmosphere, however , it’s yet another chant that is taken from other clubs and copied. It’s also pretty mainstream . That is why I personally love “I’ll be there” as as far as I know it’s original to Cardiff City.