Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil alexander

Sun May 20, 2018 4:19 pm

No not starting a thread to say he's coming back but playing a blinder for Livingston. One of my favourite goalkeepers.

Re: Neil alexander

Sun May 20, 2018 4:34 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:No not starting a thread to say he's coming back but playing a blinder for Livingston. One of my favourite goalkeepers.

I remember the reception he got after being dropped by Lennie for that donkey Tony Warner - eventually Lennie had to bring Alexander back because Warner was so shite and Neil got a fantastic reception on his return.

"Scotland's Scotland's Number 1"

Would prefer him now to Camp! :o

Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Amazing performance from a team that lost to TNS at the start of the season now playing at Parkhead and Ibrox next season unbelievable City success doesn’t come close to this

Sun May 20, 2018 4:53 pm

since64 wrote:Amazing performance from a team that lost to TNS at the start of the season now playing at Parkhead and Ibrox next season unbelievable City success doesn’t come close to this

To be fair, TNS regularly beat all the Scottish Division 2 and 3 teams, which shows the standard Scottish football is at really. It doesn't take much for a half decent team to get into the Scottish Premiership and I think our success far eclipses what Livingston have achieved. Still, well done to Livingston (and Alexander) though.