Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who Do You Want To Win The Play Off - Fulham or Villa?

You may select 1 option

View results

Play Off Final Fulham or Villa - POLL

Mon May 21, 2018 10:01 am

Who do you want to join the mighty Bluebirds in the Premiership next season?

Fulham for me. Finished 3rd, play better football than Villa and Villa give the impression that they have a right to be in the Premiership.

Re: Play Off Final Fulham or Villa - POLL

Mon May 21, 2018 10:05 am

Villa please.

Both good away trips though so not too upset either way.

Mon May 21, 2018 10:27 am

As much as I disliked the bullshit on the Fulham forum I'd prefer them to go up now. Much easier away trip for me and prefer London Town to Birmingham any day of the week.

Mon May 21, 2018 10:32 am

Sort of indifferent now. But will be highly amused that one of the two will not go up.

Bluebird party poppers sniggering up a Wolves, Fulham, Villa, 1,2,3.

Mon May 21, 2018 11:23 am

Was rooting for 'Boro but would prefer Fulham over the diving cheat's Aston Villa :thumbright:

On balance, it would be a sort of natural justice for the top/best 3 teams in the Championship :ayatollah:

No doubt the Villa and/or the cheat will go out and do something special next weekend and sadly we'll have to suffer the return of the troll too! :roll:

Mon May 21, 2018 11:30 am

I don’t really care but think Villa will win.

Mon May 21, 2018 11:41 am

Chester and Taylor at Villa so got to be them.

Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Foooolam 4 me 2 reason only cannot stand slik grealish big head and watch your wifes here comes john terry plus I thought we could poach chester

Tue May 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Fulham for me, it might stop that tw@t AV3 coming on here

Wed May 23, 2018 5:42 am

Fulham for me.Villa have the potential to be very big very quickly and beyond us. Fulham will always be within touching distance for us pretty football or not.(already looking to see where we can get points next season.) :bluebird:

Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 am

Villa for me :thumbright:

Wed May 23, 2018 7:42 am

Villa so we can bid for Mitrovic

I suppose if Fulham do win, which I expect they will, we can bid for Johnstone

Wed May 23, 2018 8:07 am

Firque Hall wrote:Fulham for me, it might stop that tw@t AV3 coming on here

I didn't originally join this forum for bitching. It was only the silly Grealish sh%t that was spouted by imbeciles that provoked me to respond. The header at the top of the board says "all fans welcome". I took that at face value. I didn't realise that what it really meant was all fans are welcome provided they don't answer back.

The latest silly myth being spouted by the imbecies is that Grabban chose Villa because they offered him more money. This is of course ridiculous. His parent club pay his wages and that doesn't change. Besides, Villa were first linked with Grabban last October, when Kodjia broke down after his return from injury. At that time, Zohore was still flavour of the month.

Wed May 23, 2018 8:18 am

Villa, although it'd be funny to watch them finincially struggle next year.

They've generally looked stronger across the two play off games. Head to head it's even in the league, hopefully a good game.

Wed May 23, 2018 8:29 am

AV3 wrote:
Firque Hall wrote:Fulham for me, it might stop that tw@t AV3 coming on here

I didn't originally join this forum for bitching. It was only the silly Grealish sh%t that was spouted by imbeciles that provoked me to respond. The header at the top of the board says "all fans welcome". I took that at face value. I didn't realise that what it really meant was all fans are welcome provided they don't answer back.

The latest silly myth being spouted by the imbecies is that Grabban chose Villa because they offered him more money. This is of course ridiculous. His parent club pay his wages and that doesn't change. Besides, Villa were first linked with Grabban last October, when Kodjia broke down after his return from injury. At that time, Zohore was still flavour of the month.

how you have the nerve to call others drama queens is quite ridiculous

Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 am

Sven wrote:Was rooting for 'Boro but would prefer Fulham over the diving cheat's Aston Villa :thumbright:

On balance, it would be a sort of natural justice for the top/best 3 teams in the Championship :ayatollah:

No doubt the Villa and/or the cheat will go out and do something special next weekend and sadly we'll have to suffer the return of the troll too! :roll:

Now now Sven, Don't go winding up AV4. :laughing6:

Wed May 23, 2018 8:41 am

Villa for me :ayatollah:

Wed May 23, 2018 8:56 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Sven wrote:Was rooting for 'Boro but would prefer Fulham over the diving cheat's Aston Villa :thumbright:

Now now Sven, Don't go winding up AV4. :laughing6:

He's trying his hardest. He even responded directly to one of my posts yesterday which is something he previously claimed he'd never do.

I think he mistakes me for someone who gives a flying one about what he says.

Wed May 23, 2018 9:12 am

Villa

I just don't get Fulham

Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 am

Villa all day long. A real club. No happy clappers please.

Wed May 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Villa for me.

The Fulham fans, at least those that I met at the away game and most on their forum, really looked down their noses at us. They acted as though we didn't deserved to play in the same league as them. Well, hopefully next season we won't.

Wed May 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Fulham have got there skill and pacey players to attack Aston Villa, but Villa also have this so it will be end to end stuff so i am still saying Fulham will win but expect he unexpected.

Thu May 24, 2018 6:27 am

Hard to choose between the clappers or Grealish as I hate them both. If I had to decide I hate Grealish more, the diving little git.