Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey

Tue May 22, 2018 6:16 am

Aaron Ramsey:

"Great to be back with the boys! Thanks everyone who came to the open training session at Wrexham today"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Tue May 22, 2018 7:05 am

Jazz will no doubt be asking him when will he be signing for the Bluebirds - June or July :)

Tue May 22, 2018 10:22 am

I'd love to see Rambo back here.

You know what he's not getting any younger, he's not making the Arse first team, new manager and all. I think he's the marquis player we'd flock to. Now whether we have the cash and wages - that's another matter. :bluebird:

Tue May 22, 2018 10:37 am

Big Ceri wrote:I'd love to see Rambo back here.

You know what he's not getting any younger, he's not making the Arse first team, new manager and all. I think he's the marquis player we'd flock to. Now whether we have the cash and wages - that's another matter. :bluebird:

He’s just been named Arsenal’s player of the season, we have no chance, especially that he is being linked with Barca and Madrid

Tue May 22, 2018 10:39 am

thomas9990 wrote:
Big Ceri wrote:I'd love to see Rambo back here.

He’s just been named Arsenal’s player of the season, we have no chance, especially that he is being linked with Barca and Madrid

Oh well back to the drawing board :lol: :bluebird:

Tue May 22, 2018 1:46 pm

We have no chance to sign him at the moment. But I really don’t think we’ve seen the last of him in a Cardiff shirt. I feel he will be back at the club at some stage as a player.