Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: ' Sold Out '

Tue May 22, 2018 6:47 am

Championship Play-off Final

Aston Villa v Fulham Sold Out

Fulham fans were allowed to buy 3-5 tickets per person :shock:

Villa restricted their fans and could of sold 60,000 tickets.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Updated: ' Sold Out '

Tue May 22, 2018 9:51 am

Fulham fans were allowed to buy 3-5 tickets per person :shock:

Tue May 22, 2018 9:56 am

Opinions?

I want us to play Villa next season so its Villa for me :thumbright:

Fulham will spend massive next season, if they go up or stay down.

Tue May 22, 2018 10:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:Opinions?

Probably have to spend if don't get promoted as surely will lose 3 or 4 best players ! Hope villa go up at least will hopefully shut up fulhams arrogant fans :old:

Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Opinions?

Probably have to spend if don't get promoted as surely will lose 3 or 4 best players ! Hope villa go up at least will hopefully shut up fulhams arrogant fans :old:

Same here Allan and it’s not like they turn up that often.

Tue May 22, 2018 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:Fulham fans were allowed to buy 3-5 tickets per person :shock:

Apparently, many of the tickets Fulham have sold have found their way onto ticket sales websites, being offered at more than face value. It is irresponsible selling and I understand that Villa fans have bought tickets in the Fulham areas. If so, then Fulham should be answerable if there is trouble because of the irresponsible way that they distributed their tickets.

What makes you think that Fulham will spend big in the Championship? Is this just because they will receive money for some of their star players?

It makes no difference to me - Whatever happens on Saturday, we will be in different divisions next season.

Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm

I did want Villa to win as Fulham have annoyed me this season but if it means we sign Johnstone id rather Fulham win.

Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Can we ask the Premier League to not allow either side into OUR league! Fulham are so far up their own arses it hurts and the thought of Terry and that diving,whinging piece of shit with the slicked back hair (Grealish in case anyone is unsure of who I mean :laughing6: ) would spoil my viewing of Match of the Day!

Tue May 22, 2018 1:39 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Can we ask the Premier League to not allow either side into OUR league! Fulham are so far up their own arses it hurts and the thought of Terry and that diving,whinging piece of shit with the slicked back hair (Grealish in case anyone is unsure of who I mean :laughing6: ) would spoil my viewing of Match of the Day!

I don't think you'll have to worry about the PL or MOTD for too long mate.

If I were you, I'd just focus on enjoying it while you can as it will probably be a long time coming back round again. :thumbup:

Tue May 22, 2018 1:57 pm

AV3 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Can we ask the Premier League to not allow either side into OUR league! Fulham are so far up their own arses it hurts and the thought of Terry and that diving,whinging piece of shit with the slicked back hair (Grealish in case anyone is unsure of who I mean :laughing6: ) would spoil my viewing of Match of the Day!

I don't think you'll have to worry about the PL or MOTD for too long mate.

If I were you, I'd just focus on enjoying it while you can as it will probably be a long time coming back round again. :thumbup:

Fair do's, you're not bitter at all, are you chap? :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seems not every Villan is a fan of Grealish, eh? ;)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ng-9714728
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 22, 2018 2:06 pm

My young son says the only reason he wants Fulham to go up is so that Craven Cottage will also feature with the Cardiff City stadium on FIFA 19. Given that there is little reason to want either team to be promoted, this seems as good a choice as any.

Tue May 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Didn't something like this happen with Blackpool in 2010?

Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Respect Villa as a club, but would prefer Fulham, as the away day out at the Cottage, with great pubs and sitting on the Thames is a far better day out than at Villa Park, which has no pubs and surrounded by wasteland and the fact that its a 45 minute jaunt across town as opposed to a couple of hours :thumbup:

Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:Respect Villa as a club, but would prefer Fulham, as the away day out at the Cottage, with great pubs and sitting on the Thames is a far better day out than at Villa Park, which has no pubs and surrounded by wasteland and the fact that its a 45 minute jaunt across town as opposed to a couple of hours :thumbup:

I struggle to get my head around this love affair that the country seems to hold with these pubs on the river at Putney. They've expensive, overcrowded and the beer isn't great.

There are loads of places to drink offside at VP. Anyone who heads straight to the ground then more the fool them.

Tue May 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Apart from the result, I enjoyed my trip to Villa Park recently. Great stadium, and a proper football club. (Same goes for St Andrew's, too; sorry AV!). Everything about Fulham is a bit twee. Hope the Villa go up.

Tue May 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Villa for me, we will already have 5 trips to London plus Watford up the road, don't need another one.

If nothing else with close(ish) trips to WBA, Stoke and the Jacks gone it would be good to have another relatively short trip to the West Midlands along with Wolves.

Tue May 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Fulham came down the same year as us so are also in their last parachute payment.

Suppose their need is not as great as ours with their gazillionaire owner though.

Tue May 22, 2018 3:29 pm

AV3 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Fulham fans were allowed to buy 3-5 tickets per person :shock:

Apparently, many of the tickets Fulham have sold have found their way onto ticket sales websites, being offered at more than face value. It is irresponsible selling and I understand that Villa fans have bought tickets in the Fulham areas. If so, then Fulham should be answerable if there is trouble because of the irresponsible way that they distributed their tickets.

What makes you think that Fulham will spend big in the Championship? Is this just because they will receive money for some of their star players?

It makes no difference to me - Whatever happens on Saturday, we will be in different divisions next season.

Fulham should be accountable if Villa fans end up in Fulham’s sections of Wembley.

The owner of Fulham is intent on getting them to the Premier League and it seems it does not matter at what cost.

Well I want Villa promoted, because I am for clubs who have great followings home and Away and You have it, Fulham don’t and never will.

Plus I always enjoy going to Villa Park :thumbright:

Tue May 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Looks like AV3 is looking forward to Champions League football after next season, another deluded Villan :wave:

Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm

Good Luck to both teams - Glad we got the job done .

Tue May 22, 2018 8:20 pm

I rather Villa win as they got better supporters and the ground is close but then every time we are rumoured to be after a player so are Villa and to think every team Bruce has been with back to his Birmingham days the lazy sod just wait to see who we are after then goes in with bigger money and did it again this season with Grabbon so do worry that Villa will get players we are after so in truth don't care really who wins as others have said nice to watch thinking thank god we are not in this bloody play offs Job done

Tue May 22, 2018 8:40 pm

would prefer villa to go up as well . as for crowd figures coventry have sold over 30,000 tickets so far for there play off final this weekend which is decent to be fair

Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 pm

Villa have Grabban who turned us down for more money at Villa forcing us to get Madine, so funny to watch him f**k up (albeit he’s back to Bournemouth when his loan finishes). Villa would be in big financial worry given the sums they’ve spent if they don’t get promoted. But I feel they’d struggle next season, Terry too old, Grealish to luxury, Grabban not good enough. So that might benefit Cardiff.

Fulham fans acted as though they had a divine right to go up second and never gave Cardiff credit, plus they tried and failed to sign Joe Bennett. So again funny if they don’t go up. Think they’re slightly better equipped in the Prem, they have that fear factor that Swansea had when they went up that they’ll play you off the park.

Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 am

MOZZER1 wrote:would prefer villa to go up as well . as for crowd figures coventry have sold over 30,000 tickets so far for there play off final this weekend which is decent to be fair

Mozzer, Thats brilliant 30,000 plus for a league 2 team :thumbright:

Wed May 23, 2018 10:32 am

I'd prefer Villa to come up.