Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Linked/Available Players

Tue May 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Of all the linked players or players that are available who would be your first choice for City to bring in and why?

For me I definitely believe that we need a striker with pace therefore someone like Hernandez. Rondon wouldn’t be a bad signing.

Could also do with a creative midfielder like Shaquiri or a midfielder like Joe Allen who has a great engine. Realistically both of those would be out of our price range and likely to have many suitors.

Harry Wilson/Ben Woodburn/Fabianski would be a good shout as well.

Re: Linked/Available Players

Wed May 23, 2018 3:39 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Of all the linked players or players that are available who would be your first choice for City to bring in and why?

For me I definitely believe that we need a striker with pace therefore someone like Hernandez. Rondon wouldn’t be a bad signing.

Could also do with a creative midfielder like Shaquiri or a midfielder like Joe Allen who has a great engine. Realistically both of those would be out of our price range and likely to have many suitors.

So, who's your first choice!? :laughing5:

It would have to be Joe Allen although It wont happen.

Re: Linked/Available Players

Wed May 23, 2018 4:01 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Of all the linked players or players that are available who would be your first choice for City to bring in and why?

So, who's your first choice!? :laughing5:

It would have to be Joe Allen although It wont happen.

:sleepy2: Quite clear who my first choice is - Hernandez! That’s why it’s the first entry & has the words definitely need a striker with pace.