Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY FANS: " YES OR NO? "

Thu May 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Crayfish wrote:He is a player who is good at championship level but not good enough for the premier league paticularly now he is a bit older and more injury prone. If we could get Grujic on a season long loan it would be a much better option.

only allowed 2 loan signings at any one time in the premier league..
on that basis i think we can do better than Grujic being one of the 2

Thu May 24, 2018 3:31 pm

I'd like to see a 2 year contract for Gunnar. If he stands out in the world cup then his value will go up. As he stands today I can't see any Prem team offering big money for him given his injury problems however some foreign outfit might take a chance. I really hope he stays.

Thu May 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Short memories!!

Our player of the year only a season ago!

Was an important player alongside Ralls before his injury this season

Was clearly fighting to get back to fitness for the run in but still got us a goal that took us up vs Forest!

Would easily cost 6 mill to replace him and we would be getting him on a free. No brainer for me!!

If he decides to go elsewhere then good luck to him and he'll go down as a city legend with 2 promotions under his belt!!

Thu May 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Let him go...let him go..let him go back to the snow

Fri May 25, 2018 2:15 am

I would keep him as many of our goals have come from him taking long throw or having him standing on the opposition goalkeeper for corners an Morrison scoring with his head. Also without him in the side very often Morrison takes the throws nullifies his heading prowess in the box. :ayatollah: