Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Salmon Rondon

Thu May 24, 2018 6:33 am

Cardiff city need to move quicker if they are going to sign players he was favourite to move to us but a week on new manager at west ham they put bid in for rondon now atletico madrid and inter milan showing an interest and 16 million to these other clubs is nothing so i think now we have missed out if we where hoping to have signed him.

Re: Salmon Rondon

Thu May 24, 2018 6:40 am

Strange those clubs are making bids, most on here don't think he's good enough for us.

Fri May 25, 2018 6:01 am

there was never anything official from the club ever mentioning him it was all paper talk.

You can't have a pop at the club about dragging their heels when they may not have even looked at him.

Fri May 25, 2018 6:29 am

langstoneBlue wrote:Strange those clubs are making bids, most on here don't think he's good enough for us.

The right fit for our style of play. Out of budget though by the looks of it. I'm getting concerned were not going to strengthen to the required standard

Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 am

ThomasC wrote:
langstoneBlue wrote:Strange those clubs are making bids, most on here don't think he's good enough for us.

The right fit for our style of play. Out of budget though by the looks of it. I'm getting concerned were not going to strengthen to the required standard
how do you know if he's out of our budget? No one other than Warnock, tan,choo and dalman know what the budget is

Fri May 25, 2018 7:41 am

Inter targeting him as Icardi likely on the move, Madrid, Juve, Napoli and PSG sniffing around him.

Fri May 25, 2018 8:06 am

wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

how do you know if he's out of our budget? No one other than Warnock, tan,choo and dalman know what the budget is

I'm guessing. It's great they're not revealing what they got to spend. I just believed it when Warnock said Vincent wants to do things differently or sensibly this time around. I believe it.

Fri May 25, 2018 8:26 am

ThomasC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

I'm guessing. It's great they're not revealing what they got to spend. I just believed it when Warnock said Vincent wants to do things differently or sensibly this time around. I believe it.

Same every year. People guessing who’s coming. Only three people probably know and they are probably not anyone mentioned on here. :laughing6:

Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 am

Don't forget w/ham they want him apparently! :o

Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 am

montyblue wrote:Cardiff city need to move quicker if they are going to sign players he was favourite to move to us but a week on new manager at west ham they put bid in for rondon now atletico madrid and inter milan showing an interest and 16 million to these other clubs is nothing so i think now we have missed out if we where hoping to have signed him.

How do you know we're even interested never mind acting too slowly ? It's just paper talk, just like Gray and others who've been linked.

Let's be honest, if he's got the choice of us, Atletico Madrid or Inter Milan it doesn't matter how quick off the mark we are, he's going to wait to see what pans out with the other two first !!

Let's just wait and see. The time to get worried is a week before the deadline if we've still not signed a striker then.

Fri May 25, 2018 11:27 am

If we use the right bait we’ll catch him and he’ll be in our net before you know it.

Fkin Salmon ffs :lol:

Fri May 25, 2018 12:10 pm

Probably mostly agent talk. Nothing to worry about. If I was warnock id be doing the most I can to talk to those who will be free agents. Once you got them then you really know what kind of budget you have to spend.

Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Would way rather niasse from Everton I know Warnock was joking but if we’re going to spend money on a striker he seems to score a lot more goals when given the chance

Fri May 25, 2018 12:57 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Would way rather niasse from Everton I know Warnock was joking but if we’re going to spend money on a striker he seems to score a lot more goals when given the chance

Ive seen he scores goals but not really seen him play that much, does he play like Rondon ie does he run himself into the ground and cover the space we need him to?

Fri May 25, 2018 4:52 pm

Salmon Robson?
He's got a helluva leap on him!

Fri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Rondon.....predictive blydi text

Fri May 25, 2018 7:13 pm

I personally give up on this player. Not worth the 12 - 16m thats been quoted. So many other options out there.

Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 am

harold pinta wrote:If we use the right bait we’ll catch him and he’ll be in our net before you know it.

Something fishy about this article imo :lol: :lol:

Fkin Salmon ffs :lol: