Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock Guest Host On Talksport

Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am

Only talked about Prem and Champions League so far but may get around the us.

Re: Neil Warnock Guest Host On Talksport

Thu May 24, 2018 8:19 am

Great moment talking about Niasse and Everton dressing room spat.

"I think they should give him to me for about 1m, and then I'd have the problem!"

Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 am

And know Vincent Tan has phoned in to talk to Neil!! Legend!

Thu May 24, 2018 8:27 am

jimmy_rat wrote:And now Vincent Tan has phoned in to talk to Neil!! Legend!

They didn't say much, joking about giving him 200m! Tan just laughing, a good sport actually.

Praised 'Neil and his boys'

Warnock saying that he's going to do it the right way this time. And Tan saying he was very excited.

Tan saying he's just on one of his Islands and about to get on one of his planes to go to KL. NW SAid he's going out to meet him soon, already been to Monaco to see Dalman.

NW saying it's gonna be a challenge but not to moan about it (if it's hard) that he's gonna enjoy it, sign players that fit what we want and the fans are amazing, having a full house every week!

Now back to talking about Everton.

Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

would take Niasse 100%

Thu May 24, 2018 9:08 am

The worrying bit was when he said that our wage budget would be just over half of Huddersfield’s. Let’s face it their wage bill is tiny compared to most in the PL.
On a plus side NW stated that all our players have relegation clauses and any new signings would have the same.

Overall then a very cautious approach to this season and not going all out to stay up.

Thu May 24, 2018 9:14 am

Carpe Diem wrote:The worrying bit was when he said that our wage budget would be just over half of Huddersfield’s. Let’s face it their wage bill is tiny compared to most in the PL.
On a plus side NW stated that all our players have relegation clauses and any new signings would have the same.

Overall then a very cautious approach to this season and not going all out to stay up.

Very clever by him. If he talks himself down clubs wont push us as much.

Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 am

He acts like he's going to be out of his depth in the PL .
But I think he's playing with the media etc, hes a very sharp cookie is our Neil.
He knows who he wants and will get them for the right price .
It's a matter of patience.
No one wants to waste money(especially Tan after the last time) but I think VT trusts NW , and NW appreciates that .

Thu May 24, 2018 6:25 pm

nojac wrote:He acts like he's going to be out of his depth in the PL .
But I think he's playing with the media etc, hes a very sharp cookie is our Neil.
He knows who he wants and will get them for the right price .
It's a matter of patience.
No one wants to waste money(especially Tan after the last time) but I think VT trusts NW , and NW appreciates that .

Totally agree