Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Motivated

Thu May 24, 2018 3:38 pm

How motivated is Warnock in keeping City in the Premiership? I only ask because I just get this feeling with him that he would much prefer being a manager in the Championship,not only does he need to convince the players that they can survive in the Premiership he also needs to convince himself

Re: Motivated

Thu May 24, 2018 3:44 pm

I think he will want to prove people wrong as he never had a fair crack at Premier league. So I think he will be as motivated as ever

Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 pm

If you take part in sport, you want to be a winner. Warnock is obviously very competitive, you only need to watch him on the touchline. Like nearly every person in every sport, he will want to be a winner, and I doubt very much if being in the PL will change him one bit. The minute you stop giving 100% is the time to call it a day.

Thu May 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:If you take part in sport, you want to be a winner. Warnock is obviously very competitive, you only need to watch him on the touchline. Like nearly every person in every sport, he will want to be a winner, and I doubt very much if being in the PL will change him one bit. The minute you stop giving 100% is the time to call it a day.

fully agree..and as gringo says above..there is added motivation in that so many people say this { the championship } is his level..and he himself feels he has never been given a fair crack..

Thu May 24, 2018 6:04 pm

I think neil will take the bull by the horns this time in premier yes he as always said he prefers the championship i think its the simple fact he does not like pre madonna's and perhaps has a problem handling these players plus a lot of them are from abroad and he prefers to deal with british players as i see it, a complete opposite to neil is espirito santo wolves manager he prefers the foreign players i really do hope he wants to cement cardiff city in the premiership

Fri May 25, 2018 7:24 am

soldierblue1880 wrote:How motivated is Warnock in keeping City in the Premiership? I only ask because I just get this feeling with him that he would much prefer being a manager in the Championship,not only does he need to convince the players that they can survive in the Premiership he also needs to convince himself

hhhmmm 1 negative post

Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

montyblue wrote:I think neil will take the bull by the horns this time in premier yes he as always said he prefers the championship i think its the simple fact he does not like pre madonna's and perhaps has a problem handling these players plus a lot of them are from abroad and he prefers to deal with british players as i see it, a complete opposite to neil is espirito santo wolves manager he prefers the foreign players i really do hope he wants to cement cardiff city in the premiership

i dont think you got any worries there mate,hes often quoted about taking the top six sides out and having a crack. enjoy the ride, fourth from bottom will do me then kick on the next season

Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:How motivated is Warnock in keeping City in the Premiership? I only ask because I just get this feeling with him that he would much prefer being a manager in the Championship,not only does he need to convince the players that they can survive in the Premiership he also needs to convince himself

hhhmmm 1 negative post

He's a jack stirring. His 1 other post was negative about our work in the transfer market.

Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

hhhmmm 1 negative post

He's a jack stirring. His 1 other post was negative about our work in the transfer market.

For goodness sake grow up,I'm guessing I have supported the Bluebirds a lot longer than you have