Ooops :-)
fred keenor

Torquay away July 20th

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Torquay away July 20th

Postby WelshPatriot » Fri May 25, 2018 4:16 pm

if true I'm estimating over 3k Cardiff in torquay that weekend.
WelshPatriot

Postby thomasblue » Fri May 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Hope this is true i live just up the road from plainmoor nice easy Away/home trip for me.
thomasblue

Postby Lawnmower » Fri May 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Yes, confirmed by the club.
Nice weekend away again for a couple of us and our ladies
Lawnmower

Postby RV Casual » Fri May 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Yes, confirmed by the club.

Beautiful part of the country, would have preferred it on the Saturday but won't moan about that :D

God, to think its not that long ago we were down there for a League game, remember it like it was yesterday, Cardiff filled the away end and a little section to the left so they had to partition the terrace running along the pitch so that we could go in there aswell. :lol:
RV Casual

Postby The Cobra » Fri May 25, 2018 8:41 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Beautiful part of the country, would have preferred it on the Saturday but won't moan about that :D

God, to think its not that long ago we were down there for a League game, remember it like it was yesterday, Cardiff filled the away end and a little section to the left so they had to partition the terrace running along the pitch so that we could go in there aswell. :lol:

Was living down there at the time and they messed up my ticket, so got it off Eddie May, when he got off the coach, lol
The Cobra

Postby RV Casual » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

The Cobra wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Was living down there at the time and they messed up my ticket, so got it off Eddie May, when he got off the coach, lol

Mental mate, I'm sure I paid on the day, luckily was there early, great times they were :occasion5:
RV Casual

Return to General Chat