Brighton -Transfer Business

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Brighton seem to be getting their transfer business done early.

Looks like they have already signed 3 players in the last few days and have now made a bid for Liam Moore of Reading.

Hope that Neil Warnock has a few irons in the fire and he can uncover some gems in the near future, preferably with Premier League experience.
bridgendbluebird30

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Brighton -Transfer Business

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 am

I can well imagine some City fans getting a bit twitchy that we haven't made any signings as yet particularly when they see
some of our competitors signing players,all I hope is that our so called transfer team do not leave it till the last minute before we finish our business like it has done on previous occasions
soldierblue1880

Postby Wayne S » Sat May 26, 2018 12:45 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:I can well imagine some City fans getting a bit twitchy that we haven't made any signings as yet particularly when they see
some of our competitors signing players,all I hope is that our so called transfer team do not leave it till the last minute before we finish our business like it has done on previous occasions

Warnock had is dealings sorted very early last year.
Wayne S

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Wayne S wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:I can well imagine some City fans getting a bit twitchy that we haven't made any signings as yet particularly when they see

Can you tell me exactly when we signed Madine,Bryson and Feeny
soldierblue1880

Postby maccydee » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Madine in January and the other two were loan signings late in August. Why would he sign loan players pre season and pay wages when not playing?

His permanent transfers pre season were completed in time to let them gel into the squad and boy did that work well judging by 5 wins at the start of the season.
maccydee

Postby soldierblue1880 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

maccydee wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Madine in January and the other two were loan signings late in August. Why would he sign loan players pre season and pay wages when not playing?

His permanent transfers pre season were completed in time to let them gel into the squad and boy did that work well judging by 5 wins at the start of the season.

Point taken but let's see what happens this close season
soldierblue1880

Postby Wayne S » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

I'll leave it there you obviously know your stuff when it comes to the SUMMER transfer window.
Wayne S

Postby The Cobra » Sat May 26, 2018 4:36 pm

Early on, when he was on T/S on Thursday, NW said this year signings will be later than last and we will probably be back into pre season before most are in, he did say why, but I cant remember. Be many panicking over coming weeks I think. :bluescarf:
The Cobra

Return to General Chat