Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Grealish on a season long loan

Sun May 27, 2018 11:26 am

Completely out of our reach

Would love to sign him but would take a massive bid plus he wouldn’t come to us.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:26 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dazzy wrote:Controversial I know...but could work out well for all parties. Would take a bigggish loan fee but, despite the antics, he’s got top level talent

Controversial indeed! :shock:

Controversial enough for me to return my season ticket in the unlikely event (he'll likely give Villa another year) it should happen! :(

Thankfully, not a Neil Warnock player! :ayatollah:

:lol:
I can’t believe that Chris!??

Paul, you know me too well! :thumbright: :lol:

Unlike others, I couldn't abandon my club 'on a whim' but the sentiment is there!

Thankfully. it would never be put to the test, as Tom Daley Jnr. is destined for a more established (not necessarily better) club, IF he leaves Villa (which I'm not sure he will) this summer

Personally, I'd rather Snodgrass. I think he has a point to prove and would fit in a little better! :ayatollah:

Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 am

Grealish is a fanny wouldn even wish him on the jacks

Sun May 27, 2018 11:28 am

Wayne S wrote:His past attitude will know millions off his price. The reformed bad boy act will slip when things don't go his way and clubs know this.

If he goes it will be for 15million tops

How much did Arnautovic go for? Premiership pedigree there and he didn’t get 30 million.

Mrs Doubtfire is going to be disappointed if he thinks he’s getting 40 million or even 30 million.

Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Haven't Villas parachute payments run out now? They might cash in to re-invest in their squad.

Sun May 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Stairway to Merthyr wrote:Haven't Villas parachute payments run out now? They might cash in to re-invest in their squad.

Nah couple of years yet.

Ours and Fulham ran out at the end of the season...... jammy bastards. :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 2:40 pm

Great if we had witts playing for us with all the free kicks on edge area he gets! :laughing6:

Sun May 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dazzy wrote:Controversial I know...but could work out well for all parties. Would take a bigggish loan fee but, despite the antics, he’s got top level talent

Controversial indeed! :shock:

Controversial enough for me to return my season ticket in the unlikely event (he'll likely give Villa another year) it should happen! :(

Thankfully, not a Neil Warnock player! :ayatollah:

:lol:
I can’t believe that Chris!??

Paul, you know me too well! :thumbright: :lol:

Unlike others, I couldn't abandon my club 'on a whim' but the sentiment is there!

Thankfully. it would never be put to the test, as Tom Daley Jnr. is destined for a more established (not necessarily better) club, IF he leaves Villa (which I'm not sure he will) this summer

Personally, I'd rather Snodgrass. I think he has a point to prove and would fit in a little better! :ayatollah:

Tom Daley Jnr!
:lol: :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 4:52 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Don’t disagree with the stamp, he did throw himself to the floor just before that (again) mind

If you can get 40m then good luck to you I just can’t see it. He’s not exactly a youngster anymore And has had several fitness issues over a good number of seasons now

I don't want £40 million - I want him to stay. If we fail again next season then I'd take the money.

He's not had any injury issues as such. He missed half this season with a freak kidney injury but that's about it. During that period, he filled out a bit and came back stronger and it's shown.

If £15 million is all teams are prepared to offer then great- it means that he won't be going anywhere.

Sun May 27, 2018 5:11 pm

I honestly, hand on heart, would never want to see him represent Cardiff City.

Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 pm

AV3 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Don’t disagree with the stamp, he did throw himself to the floor just before that (again) mind

If you can get 40m then good luck to you I just can’t see it. He’s not exactly a youngster anymore And has had several fitness issues over a good number of seasons now

I don't want £40 million - I want him to stay. If we fail again next season then I'd take the money.

He's not had any injury issues as such. He missed half this season with a freak kidney injury but that's about it. During that period, he filled out a bit and came back stronger and it's shown.

If £15 million is all teams are prepared to offer then great- it means that he won't be going anywhere.

Arnautovich went for £15 million. That’s about what Grealish is worth and that’s because he’s English.

40 million? You are having a giraffe mate.