Re: OMG-Bale

Sat May 26, 2018 8:14 pm

OMG-Indeed

Sat May 26, 2018 8:14 pm

unbelievable goal

Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 pm

Amazing goal but spare a thought for most of the people living in cardiff as they just watched a local boy put their team behind.

Sat May 26, 2018 8:24 pm

do you think he’s still on for his loan to city

Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 pm

I think he's scoring for fun waiting for us to put a bid in.

Sat May 26, 2018 8:31 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:Amazing goal but spare a thought for most of the people living in cardiff as they just watched a local boy put their team behind.

Bollocks to the armchair supporters!!! Viva Gareth Bale

Sat May 26, 2018 8:33 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:do you think he’s still on for his loan to city

Do you think he's good enough for us?

Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 pm

Please please Vinny sign him up :ayatollah:

Sat May 26, 2018 8:44 pm

Jonsey Jones wrote:Amazing goal but spare a thought for most of the people living in cardiff as they just watched a local boy put their team behind.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There will much wailing and gnashing of (false) teeth in Newport tonight!

Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 pm

City Slicker wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:do you think he’s still on for his loan to city

Do you think he's good enough for us?

He'd be lucky to get on the bench ahead of halford

Sat May 26, 2018 8:52 pm

davids wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There will much wailing and gnashing of (false) teeth in Newport tonight!

Good point! The whole of South Wales is in two minds tonight :lol:

Sat May 26, 2018 9:00 pm

So proud of our Cardiff boy.... A goal that goes down in history. Now when u signing for city? Sounds like you want 1st team football. Hoilett won't sign so you can have his spot

Sat May 26, 2018 9:33 pm

The Cardiff boy done well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Did I see Ronaldo not take any notice of bale especially after final whistle? Is it because bale out did his goal against Milan? And he was basically crap during game! :old:

Sat May 26, 2018 9:42 pm

After bales wonder goal. It looked like he was the only outfield player not to go over?

Sat May 26, 2018 9:53 pm

nonsense, on the stream I had (in spanish) the camera turned to Ronaldo and he had a huge smile on his face, one of amazement

Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

JimCP91 wrote:nonsense, on the stream I had (in spanish) the camera turned to Ronaldo and he had a huge smile on his face, one of amazement

On his own or was he celebrating with others? Because I certainly didn't see him in the crowd of players I saw him smile or was it a grimace? :o

Sat May 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Cardiff then wales hats off to bale anybody that would not take there hats off to that goal are not football fans come on back to cardiff city boeyo .

Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 pm

boyo1927 wrote:After bales wonder goal. It looked like he was the only outfield player not to go over?

Ronaldo was first to celebrate along with Benzema. Then arrived just after the pile on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 27, 2018 5:03 am

Just watched the replay and Ronaldo doesn’t get involved in the celebration at all.

Very strange

Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 am

Best goal ever. And he knew exactly what he was doing smashing it from 30 yards at keeper who was in bits.

Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 am

Wayne S wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:After bales wonder goal. It looked like he was the only outfield player not to go over?

Ronaldo was first to celebrate along with Benzema. Then arrived just after the pile on.

Looking at your pics I would have expected ronaldo to be first to congratulate Bale... If he ended up one of thr last what was he doing to get there so slow? If my team. Ate just done that I would have been right over there no questions. Defenders must be quicker at running than Ron lol

Sun May 27, 2018 9:34 am

boyo1927 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Looking at your pics I would have expected ronaldo to be first to congratulate Bale... If he ended up one of thr last what was he doing to get there so slow? If my team. Ate just done that I would have been right over there no questions. Defenders must be quicker at running than Ron lol

It looks to me like Ronaldo and Benzema were appealing for offside, against themselves.

Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 am

paulh_85 wrote:Just watched the replay and Ronaldo doesn’t get involved in the celebration at all.

Very strange

Wayne looked at different replay to most of us because I didn't see him either? :o

Sun May 27, 2018 10:58 am

boyo1927 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

You didn't say he was slow to get there. You said that he did not go over.

But there's no doubting Ronaldo hates anyone taking the limelight

Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am

To be fair, I think you’d get the same reaction from Ronaldo whoever scored the goal. He’s self obsessed!

Sun May 27, 2018 11:42 am

Ray Bishop wrote:To be fair, I think you’d get the same reaction from Ronaldo whoever scored the goal. He’s self obsessed!

Ronaldo McDonald said afterwards they should name the Champions League after him! Ego or what? :o :shock: :lol:

This particular final will always be 'The Gareth Bale Final'

Man of the Match and a worldy goal from the subs bench dictates such! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :notworthy: