Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid?

Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 am

BOMBSHELL TWO!

27/05/18

Interesting line now from Cristiano Ronaldo to the Spanish media. In quotes picked up by Marca, he speaks as if his Madrid career is at an end.

He says: "It was good to play Real Madrid. I'll talk to the fans in a few days. "
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid?

Sun May 27, 2018 10:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:BOMBSHELL TWO!

27/05/18

Interesting line now from Cristiano Ronaldo to the Spanish media. In quotes picked up by Marca, he speaks as if his Madrid career is at an end.

He says: "It was good to play Real Madrid. I'll talk to the fans in a few days. "

Yes I take your point but do we really want both him and Bale here? I hear they don't get on :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 pm

City Slicker wrote:

27/05/18

Yes I take your point but do we really want both him and Bale here? I hear they don't get on :lol:

im sure warnock can work his majic on them

Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm

City Slicker wrote:

27/05/18

:lol: :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 pm

talking in the past tense about his time with Madrid..and will make a statement in due course but has 2/3 ? years left on his contract ?????????
China maybe