Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated “ Nearly 250,000 have Signed “

Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am

nubbsy wrote:
Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:
blackandbluebird wrote:Are you kidding....those pedos don't do any thing In the name of Allah...they do it because of sex,drugs and booze everything that their religion prohibits.

the thread is about a petition to releaseTommy Robinson who is wrongly imprisoned...not about whether these muslims are hypocrites or not.

then why bring allahs name into it :roll:

Quite right! This is nothing but disgusting racism. A pity this Tommy buffoon didn't get incarcerated for at least 15 years. I would have thrown the keys away myself :twisted:

Im not supporting or arguing against the op here.

I just wana ask... if I think that The quoran and the bible are full of shit and I prefer a world where neither religion exists, does this make me racist?

According to some yes you are racist :lol:

Re: Updated “ Nearly 250,000 have Signed “

Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am

nubbsy wrote:
Ms Kitty Blue wrote:
Carlossus wrote:
dogfound wrote:
blackandbluebird wrote:Are you kidding....those pedos don't do any thing In the name of Allah...they do it because of sex,drugs and booze everything that their religion prohibits.

the thread is about a petition to releaseTommy Robinson who is wrongly imprisoned...not about whether these muslims are hypocrites or not.

then why bring allahs name into it :roll:

Quite right! This is nothing but disgusting racism. A pity this Tommy buffoon didn't get incarcerated for at least 15 years. I would have thrown the keys away myself :twisted:

Im not supporting or arguing against the op here.

I just wana ask... if I think that The quoran and the bible are full of shit and I prefer a world where neither religion exists, does this make me racist?

According to some yes you are racist :lol: