Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jack grealish to cardiff

Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Grealish

Is there any truth in this

Re: Jack grealish to cardiff

Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Firstly he would cost to much secondly he's like john terry mr england he could not bring himself to play for a welsh club thirdly he knows he would not be liked by cardiff city fans including me so 99.9% certain it would not happen and it would have not entered his peanut head to crossing the border wonder how the, always s..t on the english side of the bridge go down with him

Sun May 27, 2018 7:29 pm

montyblue wrote:Firstly he would cost to much secondly he's like john terry mr england he could not bring himself to play for a welsh club thirdly he knows he would not be liked by cardiff city fans including me so 99.9% certain it would not happen and it would have not entered his peanut head to crossing the border wonder how the, always s..t on the english side of the bridge go down with him

Grealish is exactly what we need just without jack himself.
Put his skill set into a different person and i would say yes.

Sun May 27, 2018 7:45 pm

montyblue wrote:Firstly he would cost to much secondly he's like john terry mr england he could not bring himself to play for a welsh club thirdly he knows he would not be liked by cardiff city fans including me so 99.9% certain it would not happen and it would have not entered his peanut head to crossing the border wonder how the, always s..t on the english side of the bridge go down with him

Agree with lots of that but he is just what we need imho. Out of our price range I’d imagine and there’s be many bigger clubs ahead of us in the queue if he did leave.

Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm

he wins a lot of free kicks, we are very dangerous from set pieces. He is the type of player we could do with

Sun May 27, 2018 9:06 pm

I.wouldnt call him Mr England given he played for Ireland at under 17,18 and 21

Sun May 27, 2018 9:50 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

:lol:

Ive always hated him but in reality he would be perfect to play that number 10 role for us.

Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

Difficult to understand the grammar and no sentences but I think he was referring to John Terry as Mr. England!

Mon May 28, 2018 9:23 am

No thanks he's just a sh*t Joey essex

Mon May 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Sorry about my grammar back to school 4 me its only s forum for f..k sake but will try harder
But will try harder

Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 pm

montyblue wrote:Sorry about my grammar back to school 4 me its only s forum for f..k sake but will try harder
But will try harder

Trying harder hasn’t seemed to work :mrgreen:

Mon May 28, 2018 1:44 pm

More lines 4 four for me then

Mon May 28, 2018 5:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Sorry about my grammar back to school 4 me its only s forum for f..k sake but will try harder
But will try harder

Trying harder hasn’t seemed to work :mrgreen:

:lol:

Tue May 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Talksport reckon Man U are interested in signing him :o

Tue May 29, 2018 2:59 pm

AV will be a middling championship club for a while after their defeat to Fulham.

On a par with Leeds, Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Derby etc