Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ruben loftus cheek

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Apologies in advance if ive missed anything or if this is mad few question :lol:

Would you sign loftus cheek on loan ?
Why ?
Would he even come here on loan ?

For me its yes, young hungry player looking to impress and cement his place in the england team,
Chelsea could pretty much buy who they wanted next season as theyll be desperate to win the league again so he could still be a young fringe player to them ?
Would be decent on loan ?
Didnt he play really well for palace, i think we should try and sign a proven premier league attacker in the england squad it would really be statement of intent that we want to stay up, danny wellbeck any one ? I know it would be massive transfer fee and high wages but id drop the 5/6 new signings to 3 new signings to grab wellbeck

Re: Ruben loftus cheek

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:51 pm

We wouldn’t get him

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Not a hope.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:54 pm

paulh_85 wrote:We wouldn’t get him

But why ? We are a premier league club with excellent facilities why wouldnt he ? Hed be seen as a stand out player as well which would bring even more confidence to him plus the extra exposure on cardiff as a club bringing in such a quality player would make the board happy

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:55 pm

I cant see him going out on loan again he is ready to break through into the first team picture now.

Maybe he could get sold for a big fee but doubtful.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Moff. wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:We wouldn’t get him

But why ? We are a premier league club with excellent facilities why wouldnt he ? Hed be seen as a stand out player as well which would bring even more confidence to him plus the extra exposure on cardiff as a club bringing in such a quality player would make the board happy

Because he’s had a good season at palace and will be looking to go back there or improve on them. Not move to a newly promoted side

Basically we would be a backward step for him

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:00 pm

thomasblue wrote:I cant see him going out on loan again he is ready to break through into the first team picture now.

Maybe he could get sold for a big fee but doubtful.

Spot on had a good season in the World Cup squad he should be involved next season with the 1st team squad.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Moff. wrote:Apologies in advance if ive missed anything or if this is mad few question :lol:

Why ?

For me its yes, young hungry player looking to impress and cement his place in the england team,
Chelsea could pretty much buy who they wanted next season as theyll be desperate to win the league again so he could still be a young fringe player to them ?
Didnt he play really well for palace, i think we should try and sign a proven premier league attacker in the england squad it would really be statement of intent that we want to stay up, danny wellbeck any one ? I know it would be massive transfer fee and high wages but id drop the 5/6 new signings to 3 new signings to grab wellbeck

We should go for his younger brother Tounge In

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:03 pm

stuey1981 wrote:
Moff. wrote:Apologies in advance if ive missed anything or if this is mad few question :lol:

Why ?

His cousin Turn the other is highly rated too

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:07 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

Why ?

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:08 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

Why ?

His dad used to play for swansea. He was called The Fuckin

Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:33 pm

F*ckers :lol:

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Moff. wrote:F*ckers :lol:

You love it really

Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:37 pm

I saw him play at the CCS against our U18s in the youth FA Cup a few years back and he stood out. One of the City coaches I was with said he would be the only player in that Chelsea youth squad with a chance of breaking into the first team. They can hoover up the elite emerging talent so they don't go to other teams.

If he did play for us, he would be talked about as Reuben Loftus-Cheek Butt. Bill please waiter.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:31 pm

There's a few cheeky posts in this thread

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:40 pm

He played 24 games for palace and was injured for a bit he’s been called up for the World Cup squad he’d lrobably at todays market now be worth 20-30 million and will probably start for Chelsea that’s why he won’t be a city player

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:45 pm

stuey1981 wrote:

You love it really

I do

Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:14 am

Moff. wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

You love it really

I do

It wasnt a maraiage proposal

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 am

stuey1981 wrote:
Moff. wrote:
stuey1981 wrote:

You love it really

I do

It wasnt a maraiage proposal

You sure ?

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:11 am

More chance of signing the cheeky girls :thumbup:

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:17 am

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 am

100% yes. If you don't ask you don't get

And despite the negative posts, why wouldn't we get him. Full season guaranteed playing in the prem.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:38 am

What planet you on :lol:

Palace’s best player this season, and was being tipped for a potential England spot... on loan to Cardiff?

Wake me up after the window closes. Some of these “what if’s” and speculations are mental.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:03 am

BlueDredd wrote:What planet you on :lol:

Palace’s best player this season, and was being tipped for a potential England spot... on loan to Cardiff?

Wake me up after the window closes. Some of these “what if’s” and speculations are mental.

What the guy above you said, why not ? Be nice to see some ambition from the club, why cant we attract some one like that on loan ? Full season of prem football guaranteed.

Un realistic would be saying lets buy him,

Chelsea will be desperate to win the league and apparently will be bring in barcas manager and no doubt he will be bringing in attacking players with him

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Moff. wrote:
BlueDredd wrote:What planet you on :lol:

What the guy above you said, why not ? Be nice to see some ambition from the club, why cant we attract some one like that on loan ? Full season of prem football guaranteed.

Un realistic would be saying lets buy him,

Chelsea will be desperate to win the league and apparently will be bring in barcas manager and no doubt he will be bringing in attacking players with him

Which means he’ll go to Everton, or Burnley, or a long list of clubs well ahead of us