Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Firefighter suspended over supportive social media posts

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:01 pm

Welsh Patriot, have you read the bible mate? plenty in there referring to being able to take slaves, do as you will with women etc. Do we then assume that every native person in this christian country who is guilty of abuse, modern slavery crimes, rape etc is doing so because it is permitted in the bible?

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:Welsh Patriot, have you read the bible mate? plenty in there referring to being able to take slaves, do as you will with women etc. Do we then assume that every native person in this christian country who is guilty of abuse, modern slavery crimes, rape etc is doing so because it is permitted in the bible?

I don't believe in any religion. Religions have been at the root cause of problems since day one.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:15 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:Welsh Patriot, have you read the bible mate? plenty in there referring to being able to take slaves, do as you will with women etc. Do we then assume that every native person in this christian country who is guilty of abuse, modern slavery crimes, rape etc is doing so because it is permitted in the bible?

I don't believe in any religion. Religions have been at the root cause of problems since day one.

But you're quick to blame crimes committed by Asians on the Quran
, and suggest it is an Islamic problem but don't use the same argument relating to white people and the Bible?

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:18 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

, and suggest it is an Islamic problem but don't use the same argument relating to white people and the Bible?

When did I do that Jim??

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:19 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

Glad to see we agree on something there then.

I just think it shows massive prejudice and a concious blinkering when people are quick to link every crime a muslim commits to their religion, and never do the same with christians, jews etc.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:23 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

When did I do that Jim??

You provided a quote from an Article stating white girls are abused rather than Asian girls, due to the Quran

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

When did I do that Jim??

You provided a quote from an Article stating white girls are abused rather than Asian girls, due to the Quran

I was asked why Tommy Robinson links them. At no point have I said it is my belief.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:27 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

When did I do that Jim??

I was asked why Tommy Robinson links them. At no point have I said it is my belief.

Fair and true!

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 am

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Who are the child abusers who are getting away with it?

Should be fired for being an idiot

most of those now behind bars got away with it far longer than they should have because there is a reluctance to investigate for fear of being branded a racist..

That’s your opinion and probably not based on any facts

it actually is based on facts..but eh oh mate you just keep diving in annd continue to be Mr silly

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:20 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

most of those now behind bars got away with it far longer than they should have because there is a reluctance to investigate for fear of being branded a racist..

The three examples posted of people getting away with it are all white mate?

I didnt post any examples.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:It is true that the vast majority of grooming gang convictions tend to be Asian males.

However, that doesn't mean paedophilia is an Asian problem. White British men tend to work alone, online etc

Since TR got arrested this subject is up there is the top 10 trending. Perhaps its at number 1.

I'm getting a few of my fb friends posting articles of pedos getting sentenced. Most of these articles are about white people. In fact over the last few decades our prisons have filled up with pedo's predominately white. Think the inmates call them "beasts" and they have to be segregated.

I'm not sure what the percent population of Asian pedos to White pedos are in prison but you get the impression from TR its 100% Asian.

Last time I looked Gary Glitter didn't appear Asian to me but he exported his paedophilia to Asia.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:51 am

dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

That’s your opinion and probably not based on any facts

it actually is based on facts..but eh oh mate you just keep diving in annd continue to be Mr silly

where is it a fact? :lol:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am

Anyone who works for the gvmnt or any organisation for that matter run the risk of action if use social media for this sort of argument! Not saying it's right but he's not the 1st or the last to get into trouble with employers for using social media, my concern is how did fire brigade know about this? . :old:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:20 am

JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

But you're quick to blame crimes committed by Asians on the Quran and suggest it is an Islamic problem but don't use the same argument relating to white people and the Bible?

Old Jim making it up as he goes along again :roll:

These people are paedophile's full stop. The Bible or Quran is not a defence and all should be held in contempt and punished.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am

Getting back to the original point, it is wrong that this firefighter has been suspended for expressing his view under freedom of speech. From what I understand he hasn't stepped over the line by inciting hatred or violence, just that he believes that TR shouldn't have been jailed.

Of course others might disagree about TR's action and I have my suspicions why that happened even though technically he was in contempt of court.

That said IMO it was probably more to do with setting him up to fail rather than anything else.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Getting back to the original point, it is wrong that this firefighter has been suspended for expressing his view under freedom of speech. From what I understand he hasn't stepped over the line by inciting hatred or violence, just that he believes that TR shouldn't have been jailed.

Of course others might disagree about TR's action and I have my suspicions why that happened even though technically he was in contempt of court.

That said IMO it was probably more to do with setting him up to fail rather than anything else.

have you seen what the guy has posted? i havent found it anywhere

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:35 am

A serving Fireman is not allowed to show prejudice in any direction,should have read his employment contract.Same goes for serving police officers.I love the way some people think its OK to ignore the law just because you agree with what they say.If Tommy Robinson wasn't stopped the very people he hates so much could have gotten away with it when the case collapsed.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:42 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Getting back to the original point, it is wrong that this firefighter has been suspended for expressing his view under freedom of speech. From what I understand he hasn't stepped over the line by inciting hatred or violence, just that he believes that TR shouldn't have been jailed.

No I haven't seen the full FB post but the report at the beginning of this thread states:

"Mr Booth has now used Facebook to hit out at what he sees as clampdown of freedom of speech in the United Kingdom. He says that it is “disgusting” that child abusers and racists are “getting away” with their alleged crimes, yet Tommy is locked up in a prison cell."

"Mr Booth says he is saying what he “feels is right” in light of Tommy Robinson’s arrest. He has also hit out at the Politically Correct within the fire service who are “carrying on in their blinkered little world pretending everything is ok”, he goes onto say “trust me, everything is not ok.”

You can disagree with his opinion but no-one can deny him that opinion under freedom of speech. Nothing he has said would cross the line of being incitement to hate Muslims etc.

He also has an opinion on why his employers have taken action against him. Again this is his personal opinion which he is entitled to and does-not cross any lines.

Finally if he had said anything which was incitement then do really believe the reporting media would have left it out?

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:46 am

The "British Journal" referred to in the opening post in this thread. Is it a real publication as I can find no trace of it or a reference to the claimed article about the fireman?

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:51 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

No I haven't seen the full FB post but the report at the beginning of this thread states:

"Mr Booth has now used Facebook to hit out at what he sees as clampdown of freedom of speech in the United Kingdom. He says that it is “disgusting” that child abusers and racists are “getting away” with their alleged crimes, yet Tommy is locked up in a prison cell."

"Mr Booth says he is saying what he “feels is right” in light of Tommy Robinson’s arrest. He has also hit out at the Politically Correct within the fire service who are “carrying on in their blinkered little world pretending everything is ok”, he goes onto say “trust me, everything is not ok.”

You can disagree with his opinion but no-one can deny him that opinion under freedom of speech. Nothing he has said would cross the line of being incitement to hate Muslims etc.

He also has an opinion on why his employers have taken action against him. Again this is his personal opinion which he is entitled to and does-not cross any lines.

Finally if he had said anything which was incitement then do really believe the reporting media would have left it out?

but you havent seen the full text, so how can you judge?

if someone could find and post it, it might help a lot.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:52 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:A serving Fireman is not allowed to show prejudice in any direction,should have read his employment contract.Same goes for serving police officers.I love the way some people think its OK to ignore the law just because you agree with what they say.If Tommy Robinson wasn't stopped the very people he hates so much could have gotten away with it when the case collapsed.

How has this fireman shown prejudice against anyone?

He has simply stated an opinion that TR shouldn't have been jailed, he hasn't stated that an Asian paedophile should be treated more harshly than white paedophile or any other kind of prejudice.

BTW a contract of employment cannot take away an individuals freedom of speech. I think your getting confused with bringing the service into disrepute which is something completely different.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

As I stated I'm basing my opinion on what has been reported :roll: just because that report doesn't say what you would like it to say doesn't mean we can't comment. Finally as I stated before do you really believe that if this fireman had said something to incite or hate Muslims it wouldn't have been reported?

Grow up :roll:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:03 am

ccfcsince1962 wrote:The "British Journal" referred to in the opening post in this thread. Is it a real publication as I can find no trace of it or a reference to the claimed article about the fireman?

I don't know if this helps?

https://thebritishjournal.net/firefight ... -robinson/

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:15 am

paulh_85 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

As I stated I'm basing my opinion on what has been reported :roll: just because that report doesn't say what you would like it to say doesn't mean we can't comment. Finally as I stated before do you really believe that if this fireman had said something to incite or hate Muslims it wouldn't have been reported?

Grow up :roll:

but he doesnt have to say "i hate muslims" for him to be in hot water though.

not too sure why your telling me to grow up just because i dont jump on your bandwagon. youre basing your point on something you havent seen

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:28 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:A serving Fireman is not allowed to show prejudice in any direction,should have read his employment contract.Same goes for serving police officers.I love the way some people think its OK to ignore the law just because you agree with what they say.If Tommy Robinson wasn't stopped the very people he hates so much could have gotten away with it when the case collapsed.

How has this fireman shown prejudice against anyone?

He has simply stated an opinion that TR shouldn't have been jailed, he hasn't stated that an Asian paedophile should be treated more harshly than white paedophile or any other kind of prejudice.

BTW a contract of employment cannot take away an individuals freedom of speech. I think your getting confused with bringing the service into disrepute which is something completely different.

Tony you do surprise me.Every police officer,fireman and armed forces for that matter cannot use any platform to make comment for or against any social issue.Using your argument any Chief Constable could make the same comments and not expect any sanctions to be taken against him.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:30 am

ccfcsince1962 wrote:The "British Journal" referred to in the opening post in this thread. Is it a real publication as I can find no trace of it or a reference to the claimed article about the fireman?

I don't know if this helps?

https://thebritishjournal.net/firefight ... -robinson/

Thanks Tony. Yes it does.

It seems to be a bit of a strange online only publication , very much to the far right of centre with some of its views on things like the Royal Family, the military etc. And Tommy Robinson seems to be mentioned a lot , even when the story headline is totally unrelated.

I believe that everyone is fully entitled to their opinions and to express them , just pointing out that British Journal does read a bit like an EDL or similar organisation`s publication.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:35 am

wez1927 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:It is true that the vast majority of grooming gang convictions tend to be Asian males.

However, that doesn't mean paedophilia is an Asian problem. White British men tend to work alone, online etc

Since TR got arrested this subject is up there is the top 10 trending. Perhaps its at number 1.

I'm getting a few of my fb friends posting articles of pedos getting sentenced. Most of these articles are about white people. In fact over the last few decades our prisons have filled up with pedo's predominately white. Think the inmates call them "beasts" and they have to be segregated.

I'm not sure what the percent population of Asian pedos to White pedos are in prison but you get the impression from TR its 100% Asian.

TR is against Islam, that's his case. The Muslim/asian grooming gangs refer to parts of the Koran to justify their crime. This is TRs cause and what he is trying to highlight he isn't a child abuse vigilante.

Yes and this is where he leaves himself open to be called a "racist".

You can't be racist towards an ideology. If you hate Catholics you wouldn't get the racist label thrown at you

Exactly

You are considered a racist if you consider yourself superior against a different race and behave against them in a certain manner that comes over prejudice against them.

You cannot defend TR on this as he has pinpointed Asian gangs for pedo actions when he could quite easily point to his own people doing the same and that now includes his 2nd Lieutenant.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:45 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Yeah to be fair we are all disagreeing without actually seeing what we are disagreeing over haha...

He could have said anything from 'i disagree with the length of sentencing in the TR case but agree he was breaching his parole' to 'all muslims are nonces let's burn a mosque'

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:51 pm

dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

The three examples posted of people getting away with it are all white mate?

I didnt post any examples.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Never said you did, but you did comment on the three examples which were posted, said they were all from the same background but nobody would mention it because fear of being racist...

....theeeen when pointed out they were white British you decided you had no further comment on them :laughing6:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Are you a total f*cking idiot
The whole point is he was highlighting Child rapist gangs only a minority have been caught sentenced
could be 500,000 children abused some as young as 11yrs old so
wake up you soft c**t........your part of the problem bury your head in the sand hope problem goes away.