Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rumour Mill Team

Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Lots of rumours going about. Heres and example of a team for our first game with rumoured signings added to it. I believe our first 11 need a massive overhaul to survive and needs to look very different to last season with 6 new signings added. Heres a start and a bit of fun, here goes...

Etheridge

Manga Bamba Morrison Bennett

Ndong
Grujic Arslan

Snodgrass Niasse Hoilett

With a right back added to that id be happy

Re: Rumour Mill Team

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:40 am

BlueMagic wrote:Lots of rumours going about. Heres and example of a team for our first game with rumoured signings added to it. I believe our first 11 need a massive overhaul to survive and needs to look very different to last season with 6 new signings added. Heres a start and a bit of fun, here goes...

Etheridge

Ndong
Grujic Arslan

Snodgrass Niasse Hoilett

Not in a million years will we sign those 3 centre mids.
Ralls will play every week also & I think Paterson will be heavily involved too.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:07 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
BlueMagic wrote:Lots of rumours going about. Heres and example of a team for our first game with rumoured signings added to it. I believe our first 11 need a massive overhaul to survive and needs to look very different to last season with 6 new signings added. Heres a start and a bit of fun, here goes...

Etheridge

Ndong
Grujic Arslan

Snodgrass Niasse Hoilett

Ralls will play every week also & I think Paterson will be heavily involved too.

Id be amazed if Ralls isn't first choice next season.

Paterson im not so sure about.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Etheridge

Ndong
Grujic Arslan

Snodgrass Niasse Hoilett

Id be amazed if Ralls isn't first choice next season.

Paterson im not so sure about.

I think, if the Snodgrass rumours are true, he will be played in the number 10 role which means Paterson misses out.

Once Paterson gets an opportunity I think he will grab it with both hands. :thumbright:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Dont get the Snodgrass hype.
Did nothing against us.
Would rather Paterson.