- 3,330 minutes played

- 7 goals

- 273 clearances

- 58 interceptions

- 63.7% duel success rate

- 443/797 passes sucessful

- 61.4% of passes were forward

- 7 clearances per game (avg)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' SEAN MORRISON '

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Been great for us, came at a bad time when the fans pi$$ed off with the club and didn't support him when going through rough patches.

Next season has to be different, no defender is always going to survive Aguero et al, we have to support ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sean Morrison's 2017/18 Championship season by numbers:

- 39 appearances

- 3,330 minutes played

- 7 goals

- 273 clearances

- 58 interceptions

Just shows the vision of our Neil. Pretty sure when sheff wednesday ( i think) came in for him about a year ago for a few mil most would have been happy to see us take the money (myself included).

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:23 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:

- 39 appearances

- 3,330 minutes played

- 7 goals

- 273 clearances

- 58 interceptions

Just shows the vision of our Neil. Pretty sure when sheff wednesday ( i think) came in for him about a year ago for a few mil most would have been happy to see us take the money (myself included).

Agree with that. I for one Thought it was a terrible bit of business bringing him in and get rid of Huds.

Very happy to eat a bit of humble pie and say I called it completely wrong. Magnificent captain last year.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:31 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

- 39 appearances

- 3,330 minutes played

- 7 goals

- 273 clearances

- 58 interceptions

Agree with that. I for one Thought it was a terrible bit of business bringing him in and get rid of Huds.

Very happy to eat a bit of humble pie and say I called it completely wrong. Magnificent captain last year.

To be ruthless it would be fair to say Hudson (like so many others of Malky's cadre) wasn't Premier quality. We can't be certain but Morrison might be. He deserves his opportunity

Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:45 pm

- 39 appearances

- 3,330 minutes played

- 7 goals

- 273 clearances

- 58 interceptions

Great player my judgement exactly akinned to Hudson when he first came into side had his critics but won fans over, again great player only weakness shipped in a couple of goals trying to play football within penalty area

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 am

I thought we were mad to turn down the £3Million bid from Sheff Wed last August. I was so wrong. Warnock knew what he was doing. He had a great season, all capped off by that second goal at Hull!

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:46 am

Rated Morrison from the day he was signed. What a player!

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:09 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Rated Morrison from the day he was signed. What a player!

Agreed, him and Manga were class signed by Ole.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:16 am

RV Casual wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Rated Morrison from the day he was signed. What a player!

I don't rate Manga :laughing5:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Not even as a centre half?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:43 am

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Nope, Been through it loads on here. I accept i'm probably wrong due to how good people seem to think he is.
I really can't see it myself though!
I thought the same with Ralls before the start of this season mind and he's grown on me :thumbright:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:01 pm

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Nope, Been through it loads on here. I accept i'm probably wrong due to how good people seem to think he is.
I thought the same with Ralls before the start of this season mind and he's grown on me :thumbright:

Nah, your not wrong mate, it's your opinion, everyone see's things differently, its healthy and be boring otherwise :thumbup:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 pm

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Nah, your not wrong mate, it's your opinion, everyone see's things differently, its healthy and be boring otherwise :thumbup:

I'm just for the old school centre halfs. Kick it up the pitch or into row Z. None of this turning and passing short at the back... GET RID OF IT :thumbup:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Everyone will need to up there games, Morrison has been brilliant but he can still get caught out, him and Bamba towards the end of the season were making more mistakes than usual as was Manga although maybe slightly unfair as he was out of position. No certainty they will do it at the next level but they will get there chance and need to take it.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Love Morrison and will always remember Hudson as a quality captain. For me, the last Prem spell failed because Malky held onto his blue eyes players like Don Cowie and Conway, we lacked quality in the middle and ACorn provided no firepower. Going into next season I think we have a better chance at avoiding the drop. At least we have pace in Bennett, NML, Hoilett (if he stays) and Zohore. Our center backs are quality with Manga in the mix also. We just need to address the central midfield and right back positions, provide competition with GK, Striker and a winger and I truly think we can avoid the drop.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:15 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:For me, the last Prem spell failed because Malky held onto his blue eyes players like Don Cowie and Conway, we lacked quality in the middle

Cowie only started 10 games mate and Conway never played for us in the Premiership :?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:04 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:Love Morrison and will always remember Hudson as a quality captain. For me, the last Prem spell failed because Malky held onto his blue eyes players like Don Cowie and Conway, we lacked quality in the middle and ACorn provided no firepower. Going into next season I think we have a better chance at avoiding the drop. At least we have pace in Bennett, NML, Hoilett (if he stays) and Zohore. Our center backs are quality with Manga in the mix also. We just need to address the central midfield and right back positions, provide competition with GK, Striker and a winger and I truly think we can avoid the drop.

Spot on post. You also forgot to mention who ever thought Andrew Taylor could play at Premier level and was John Bradford a facsimile or a cardboard cut out? I still think he was a figment of my imagination.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 pm

City Slicker wrote:
FloridaBluebird wrote:Love Morrison and will always remember Hudson as a quality captain. For me, the last Prem spell failed because Malky held onto his blue eyes players like Don Cowie and Conway, we lacked quality in the middle and ACorn provided no firepower. Going into next season I think we have a better chance at avoiding the drop. At least we have pace in Bennett, NML, Hoilett (if he stays) and Zohore. Our center backs are quality with Manga in the mix also. We just need to address the central midfield and right back positions, provide competition with GK, Striker and a winger and I truly think we can avoid the drop.

Spot on post. You also forgot to mention who ever thought Andrew Taylor could play at Premier level and was John Bradford a facsimile or a cardboard cut out? I still think he was a figment of my imagination.

Sorry, forgot to mention we did lack quality in the middle as you said except for Gary Medel but you couldn't expect him to perform well alongside journeymen. Although Jordan Mutch made a fine fist of it.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:19 pm

City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Sorry, forgot to mention we did lack quality in the middle as you said except for Gary Medel but you couldn't expect him to perform well alongside journeymen. Although Jordan Mutch made a fine fist of it.

Im glad you mentioned Jordan Mutch cant remember a better midfielder.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm

City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Medel was brilliant but language/culture barrier I thought played a part over the season. Mitch was class on his day, shame injuries has forced his career over here to the States. I’m looking forward to the transfers come in and to see if Hoilett re-signs with us.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:11 pm

FloridaBluebird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Medel was brilliant but language/culture barrier I thought played a part over the season. Mitch was class on his day, shame injuries has forced his career over here to the States. I’m looking forward to the transfers come in and to see if Hoilett re-signs with us.

Interesting about the language barrier and it might have played a part but he was partnering Whittingham and Gunnar and you can't make a silk purse out of (2) sow's ears. No disrespect to Gunnar because he will be better this time round I think but as Gary Medel you can't be expected to play your A game continually when you're pissing against the wind. However, I do believe we stand a better chance this time because we have a better core team and a better manager.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

Ole best signing