Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you take James McClean?

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Seen a few things on Twitter about Warnock being interested in James McClean. Would you be happy or unhappy with that signing?

Re: Would you take James McClean?

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:17 pm

joeywills98 wrote:Seen a few things on Twitter about Warnock being interested in James McClean. Would you be happy or unhappy with that signing?

Can't stand the prick

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

No.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Great player who plays from the heart ... deffo

Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Idiots hate McClean because he wouldnt wear the poppy ... James grew up on the same estate that 6 people were murdered by British soldiers during sunday bloody sunday .... he had every right to not wear if he didnt want too. It was his choice. Great player.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:14 pm

AHERNE wrote:Idiots hate McClean because he wouldnt wear the poppy ... James grew up on the same estate that 6 people were murdered by British soldiers during sunday bloody sunday .... he had every right to not wear if he didnt want too. It was his choice. Great player.

Prepare yourself for the generic "WELL HE'S HAPY ENUFF TO TAKE BRITISH WAGES!" reply

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Whips in a great cross with his left foot. Could see Sean Morrison getting 20 goals on the end of them :clap:

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:57 pm

joeywills98 wrote:Seen a few things on Twitter about Warnock being interested in James McClean. Would you be happy or unhappy with that signing?

No thanks

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:13 pm

Stairway to Merthyr wrote:Whips in a great cross with his left foot. Could see Sean Morrison getting 20 goals on the end of them :clap:

Problem is his right is just to stand with. Not sure he is PL class

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:24 am

He's certainly a Warnock-type grafter but not convinced of his quality.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:04 am

No No No - :banghead:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:16 am

Do we need another multi pager on this?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:36 am

this has already been done :lol:

and yes

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:45 am

No, and I don't think Warnock would want a player who would split the fans and upset the happy applecart.

Plus he's pretty shite anyway.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 am

RFMH wrote:Do we need another multi pager on this?

No need to be nasty about it mate

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 am

AHERNE wrote:Idiots hate McClean because he wouldnt wear the poppy ... James grew up on the same estate that 6 people were murdered by British soldiers during sunday bloody sunday .... he had every right to not wear if he didnt want too. It was his choice. Great player.

Agree 100% with the above.
This is a separate matter to football. He's a good player and I would be happy to sign him.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:56 am

you sound like an ira apologist with this post ? I'm British have lots of friends who served in the armed forces this c**t disrespect that so I dont want the rat playing for us

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:58 am

wez1927 wrote:
you sound like an ira apologist with this post ? I'm British have lots of friends who served in the armed forces this c**t disrespect that so I dont want the rat playing for us

Wez, Look at it from McCleans point of view though.... I don't think he done anything wrong really.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:

too true Wez - f**k him. Scum can take his views back to Ireland

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:57 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez, Look at it from McCleans point of view though.... I don't think he done anything wrong really.

I don't care about his views I'm British abd hes ira simple

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don't care about his views I'm British abd hes ira simple

Fair enough...

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don't care about his views I'm a right wing nut job and hes ira simple

fixed it for you :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 pm

No thanks

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:14 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I don't care about his views I'm a right wing nut job and hes ira simple

fixed it for you :ayatollah:

You are a cock stop altering posts

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 pm

This is Mcleans statement regarding the issue couple of years back, if you can honestly say that, in his situation, you WOULD wear the poppy, then you are lying to yourself.

https://www.joe.ie/sport/pic-james-mccl ... ght-474522

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:This is Mcleans statement regarding the issue couple of years back, if you can honestly say that, in his situation, you WOULD wear the poppy, then you are lying to yourself.

too much like sense though... hes ira scum blah blah :lol:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Yes, good player.

Anyone who expects him to wear the poppy is deluded.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:34 pm

He should sign for Celtic he would fit right in with the green brigade

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:He should sign for Celtic he would fit right in with the green brigade

just wondering what do you think of british veterans who don't wear the poppy because they don't support it's message, including WWII veterans who have spoken out against the poppy? Plenty don't wear it and it doesn't make them IRA scum or whatever else you want to call them.

I personally do wear it but its almost fascist to suggest that everyone should be forced to wear a symbol or face insults and condemnation :roll:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:55 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:This is Mcleans statement regarding the issue couple of years back, if you can honestly say that, in his situation, you WOULD wear the poppy, then you are lying to yourself.

too much like sense though... hes ira scum blah blah :lol:

Ive changed my mind, I don't want him here, he's too smart and nuanced for our fan base.