Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Wilfried Zaha '

Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:22 am

Wilfried Zaha says he has no regrets in choosing Nigeria over England(Daily Mail)

Re: ' Wilfried Zaha '

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 am

Did he really say that - or was it somebody else pretending to be him - bearing in mind Nigeria are World Champions in terms of fraudsters! :)

Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:20 am

mugsy wrote:Did he really say that - or was it somebody else pretending to be him - bearing in mind Nigeria are World Champions in terms of fraudsters! :)

Boom! :D :lol: :lol:
I was supposed to marry a Nigerian Princess. I was to be a Prince! :king: turned out all I became was a pratt :cry:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:04 am

Just a question

How many born and bred 'british' actually fervently support other countries?

I ask as there seems to be massive
Nigeria, Pakistan, India, Poland, irish etc crowds when they play sports games in England.

It seems very rude to me when families willingly left their countries for a better life yet remaining loyal to the 'old country' despite their all their family up to their grandparents and further, being born here and using our education, welfare and sports to better themselves.

I notice that may Afro French and turkoGermans due this too.
Show dome respect FFS

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 am

eddiep wrote:Just a question

Nigeria, Pakistan, India, Poland, irish etc crowds when they play sports games in England.

It seems very rude to me when families willingly left their countries for a better life yet remaining loyal to the 'old country' despite their all their family up to their grandparents and further, being born here and using our education, welfare and sports to better themselves.

Show dome respect FFS

So if you moved to USA, Australia, etc., for a better job/lifestyle you'd stop supporting Wales :?: :roll:

I don't think it's anything to do with respect it's about honouring your cultural heritage and don't see anything wrong with it.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:46 am

He plays for the Ivory Coast :?

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:50 am

Show dome respect FFS

Zaha was born in Abidjan, if he played for England it would have been under the residency rule, some people think that is wrong so to be he probably couldn't win either way.

I do see where your'e coming from to some degree but I can't agree with you because if I had kids, but when they were 4 I decided to move us to France, my kid would still be Welsh to me and I would wan't them to support and represent Wales.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 am

RV Casual wrote:He plays for the Ivory Coast :?

Correct :laughing5:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

seems you mistake my reference to Nigeria as a mistake for Ivory coast - you thick tit

My Nigeria, Pakistan, india references are to do with support at recent games in England - and numbers of people - not just sports stars who selectively use countries and feel no affiliation despite having the benefits of the country they are either born or bread in and not choosing to move back to their old country.

thick c**t

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm

eddiep wrote:

seems you mistake my reference to Nigeria as a mistake for Ivory coast - you thick tit

My Nigeria, Pakistan, india references are to do with support at recent games in England - and numbers of people - not just sports stars who selectively use countries and feel no affiliation despite having the benefits of the country they are either born or bread in and not choosing to move back to their old country.

thick c**t

I think you need to re-read the thread and come back and apologise :thumbup:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:36 pm

eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

I think he was referring to Annis' original post....

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:37 pm

RV Casual wrote:
eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

RV, You're so thick :laughing5:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 pm

RV Casual wrote:
eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

f**k knows how I get out of bed in the morning :laughing5:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:39 pm

RV Casual wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

f**k knows how I get out of bed in the morning :laughing5:

:laughing6: Proud of you, congrats :wave:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Show dome respect FFS

oddball

Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:56 pm

eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

possibly the most ironic and moronic post ive read on this forum :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 pm

:happy1:

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 pm

eddiep wrote:

thick c**t

I think he was referring to Annis' original post....

:lol:
Why didn’t he quote the OP (Annis’s post) then as that stated he was from Nigeria!
Regardless, he has some anger issues.
:lol: