Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I would like England to do well

Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:21 pm

I quite like Southgate, doesn't seem big headed our full of himself.....But ....Still want them knocked out early on.
I will support Denmark as an outsider for the Cup.
What price Acorn as top goalscorer, if he is about 500-1 I will put £1 on him - for old times sake! :bluebird:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 pm

I will want England to beat most teams they come up against it will keep my interest going if my bets go down. I have no problem with the English at all. I think its a bit sad all the ANYONE BUT ENGLAND attitudes

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:20 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:I will want England to beat most teams they come up against it will keep my interest going if my bets go down. I have no problem with the English at all. I think its a bit sad all the ANYONE BUT ENGLAND attitudes

Go live there then

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 pm

stephendavid wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:I will want England to beat most teams they come up against it will keep my interest going if my bets go down. I have no problem with the English at all. I think its a bit sad all the ANYONE BUT ENGLAND attitudes

Go live there then

What a crap thing to say.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

It was surely a joke. The whole thread should be seen as light hearted.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:17 pm

Likewise, lived in England over 10 years despite my title North Wales Blue, and my daughter was born here.

Would support Wales, then Chile, because my wife is from there, but both not in there, so England it is for me.

Just another thought, most of our bloody team is English lol

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Wayne S wrote:
maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

It was surely a joke. The whole thread should be seen as light hearted.

Exactly mate.......banter its called

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:47 pm

maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

So was your post fella but each to their own

Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:19 pm

stephendavid wrote:
maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

I do live there mind.

My post was class if I’m honest.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:10 pm

I don't particularly like the England football team or neither do I really dislike them.

I wouldn't be bothered by them having a good run but I couldn't think of anything worse then them winning it.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 pm

maccydee wrote:In the World Cup.

My wife is English, I have lots of England friends, I live in England. Two years ago back in the Euros 90% of English people I knew wanted Wales to do well and were chuffed that we got to the semis.

Anyone agree? Disagree.

Cool story bro

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:43 am

maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
maccydee wrote:
stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

I do live there mind.

My post was class if I’m honest.

What a numpty

Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:53 am

Hopefully they get through and draw Russia.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 pm

maccydee wrote:Why are we like this when they predominantly supported us in the Euros?

I'd rather they didn't support us

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:37 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Hopefully they get through and draw Russia.

Nasty piece of work you are lansbury

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:51 pm

stephendavid wrote:

Nasty piece of work you are lansbury

Didn't say anything :shock:

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:54 pm

:laughing6: we can only hope the foreign English pooofs get a good kicking :laughing6: :thumbup:

#welshandeuropean

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:00 pm

How sad that we are discussing England! I Would be really excited if Wales were playning!!!!
BUT
I must be a football addict as I am going to sit through
St Georges scumbags v Costa Coffee11.

But had to turn off the volume for God Save the OLD BLEEP and her family.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Wales Women are on BBC2

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Thanks 0 -0 but still better than Engerland! Penalty......
Saved arrrgh!

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:19 pm

1-0 day iawn!

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:40 am

I'm English and to be honest not a huge fan of the national team . I lived there for 27 years and never heard a bad thing said about the Welsh though . Get the banter but comments wishing harm on fans Is out of order. These foreign hooligans target anyone not just those up for a row

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:35 pm

englishbluebird wrote:I'm English and to be honest not a huge fan of the national team . I lived there for 27 years and never heard a bad thing said about the Welsh though . Get the banter but comments wishing harm on fans Is out of order. These foreign hooligans target anyone not just those up for a row

We have some pondlife fans to be fair.

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 pm

maccydee wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:I'm English and to be honest not a huge fan of the national team . I lived there for 27 years and never heard a bad thing said about the Welsh though . Get the banter but comments wishing harm on fans Is out of order. These foreign hooligans target anyone not just those up for a row

We have some pondlife fans to be fair.

Some people on here just try way to hard to be controversial mate, you can see them a mile off, the poster Bananas has got to be a nailed on multi :thumbup:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Wasn't there some tw@t on talksport who threw his toys and claimed the Welsh team were mostly English anyway? Personally, I'd like England to go get to the final, cos I loves it when they think they may win the tournament but then cry when they lose :-D

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:28 pm

JB1 wrote:Wasn't there some tw@t on talksport who threw his toys and claimed the Welsh team were mostly English anyway? Personally, I'd like England to go get to the final, cos I loves it when they think they may win the tournament but then cry when they lose :-D

Funny you say that as out in France there was a group of young English lads singing 'Ashley Williams he's not even Welsh'.

We started giving it back to them 'Raheem Sterling he's not even English' and they just look puzzled the thick twats.

As a nation, England have benefited from non English Born people representing them in multitude of sports some of them would do well to remember that, to be fair I think most of them with half a brain do.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:59 am

RV Casual wrote:
JB1 wrote:Wasn't there some tw@t on talksport who threw his toys and claimed the Welsh team were mostly English anyway? Personally, I'd like England to go get to the final, cos I loves it when they think they may win the tournament but then cry when they lose :-D

Funny you say that as out in France there was a group of young English lads singing 'Ashley Williams he's not even Welsh'.

We started giving it back to them 'Raheem Sterling he's not even English' and they just look puzzled the thick twats.

As a nation, England have benefited from non English Born people representing them in multitude of sports some of them would do well to remember that, to be fair I think most of them with half a brain do.

Exactly and the best example is Mo Farah, the ‘English’ darling, who, if he hadn’t moved to Britain may have become a Somali pirate.
:laughing6:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:00 am

Got no time for england and the whole of the media lets all fly a st george flag its all a loud of bull england fans would get behind wales in my experience they hate the welsh i remember walking through a load of england fans after we lost to them in millenium years ago heard one guy, lets get out of this shit hole and was' nt it some mytton guy english fan that killed cardiff and wales fan at wembley. The england fans that kicked off in Amsterdam will need more than plastic chairs when they go to russia and wales fans are ' nt there to hide behind like they did in lens france.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:56 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Exactly and the best example is Mo Farah, the ‘English’ darling, who, if he hadn’t moved to Britain may have become a Somali pirate.
:laughing6:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:18 pm

stephendavid wrote:

Go live there then

Just seen this reply lol I have lived there and have family there and they are fantastic people, That's why I have no problem with them