Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I would like England to do well

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:23 pm

RV Casual wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
JB1 wrote:Wasn't there some tw@t on talksport who threw his toys and claimed the Welsh team were mostly English anyway? Personally, I'd like England to go get to the final, cos I loves it when they think they may win the tournament but then cry when they lose :-D

Funny you say that as out in France there was a group of young English lads singing 'Ashley Williams he's not even Welsh'.

We started giving it back to them 'Raheem Sterling he's not even English' and they just look puzzled the thick twats.

As a nation, England have benefited from non English Born people representing them in multitude of sports some of them would do well to remember that, to be fair I think most of them with half a brain do.

Exactly and the best example is Mo Farah, the ‘English’ darling, who, if he hadn’t moved to Britain may have become a Somali pirate.
:laughing6:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:25 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
stephendavid wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:I will want England to beat most teams they come up against it will keep my interest going if my bets go down. I have no problem with the English at all. I think its a bit sad all the ANYONE BUT ENGLAND attitudes

Go live there then

Just seen this reply lol I have lived there and have family there and they are fantastic people, That's why I have no problem with them

Well done mate, tell him you live in BRITAIN; he might understand that

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Forever Welsh and European.

Bloody foreign English- want them out asap :wave: arrogant tw@ts :old:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Bananas wrote:Forever Welsh and European.

except you wont be forever European for much longer :D :D

Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:16 pm

The way everything is panning out,I can see them reaching at least the semis probably the final .

Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:03 pm

nojac wrote:The way everything is panning out,I can see them reaching at least the semis probably the final .

the English defence will always concede. do fear for them when they come against an attack with quality

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:45 pm

In magaluf with me old cardiff top on filling up with with ingerlund fans been with the swedes all afternoon england fans singing bring on the good team ffs come on columbia.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:56 pm

1-1.

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:21 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Bananas wrote:Forever Welsh and European.

except you wont be forever European for much longer :D :D

We'll see. Two years on and still nothing sorted by your English government :thumbup:

Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 pm

4-3 on pens ..another game .