Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only in Tredegar..

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 pm

Where the armed police are having a stand off with some idiot for over 10 hours, apparently armed with machete/cross bow. :shock:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sou ... name=wales

Re: Only in Tredegar..

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:43 pm

The tw*t is from Bargoed

Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:32 am

For a minute I thought this was about singing to their clock

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:39 am

Now over 24hrs and apparently there was around 40 police plus numerous other agencies there yesterday for one man stuck in a building with nowhere to go? :o

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 am

Send the RAF in and flatten the place but leave foundry 4x4 shop as I buy parts from there :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:39 am

Just shoot the c@nt down of his perch, easy.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:34 am

Xcasual wrote:Send the RAF in and flatten the place but leave foundry 4x4 shop as I buy parts from there :ayatollah:

I think it already happened years ago.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:44 pm

AHERNE wrote:The tw*t is from Bargoed

Know him do you and the in's and out's of the situation?

Seem's to me like the Police are more worried about him than anyone else, locals even giving him food. Situation sounds like the bloke is mentally ill to me, I think your the tw*t, a judgemental one at that.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:00 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Seem's to me like the Police are more worried about him than anyone else, locals even giving him food. Situation sounds like the bloke is mentally ill to me, I think your the tw*t, a judgemental one at that.

Did you see the state of the boys face that he beat up before running off? Nope i guess not. The tw*t is a waste of space and has cost the tax payer thousands upon thousands. If this was anywhere else in the world he`d have been got from there within a couple of hours.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:02 pm

AHERNE wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Did you see the state of the boys face that he beat up before running off? Nope i guess not. The tw*t is a waste of space and has cost the tax payer thousands upon thousands. If this was anywhere else in the world he`d have been got from there within a couple of hours.

btw his name is Chris Folley ... girlfriend Denise Yeats. Year younger than me in school and went to prison for robbery. Yep, you could say i know the in`s and out`s

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:07 pm

RV Casual wrote:

https://twitter.com/tredegarwales/statu ... 8559613955

Look what he done to this man and he also caused a road traffic accident just up the road from me. Yeah the police are going to have a stand off with someone for no reason. :roll:

The locals are giving him stuff to lure him to try and come down and also for his own well being.. you are an 'ignorant tw*t'. :lol: :wave:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:16 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Look what he done to this man and he also caused a road traffic accident just up the road from me. Yeah the police are going to have a stand off with someone for no reason. :roll:

The locals are giving him stuff to lure him to try and come down and also for his own well being.. you are an 'ignorant tw*t'. :lol: :wave:

Wind your neck in you little prick I wasn't talking to you.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:16 pm

AHERNE wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

btw his name is Chris Folley ... girlfriend Denise Yeats. Year younger than me in school and went to prison for robbery. Yep, you could say i know the in`s and out`s

Fair enough, looks like I got it wrong, my apologies.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm

RV Casual wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Wind your neck in you little prick I wasn't talking to you.

Basically confirming I win.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:31 pm

Someone took him a packet of fags and a Chinese take away :laughing6: