Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nearly done, 2 new signings

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Understand Cardiff have (or are close to) finalised 2 new signings, accommodation has been searched for by the club's PLO.

Re: Nearly done, 2 new signings

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:Understand Cardiff have (or are close to) finalised 2 new signings, accommodation has been searched for by the club's PLO.

Sounds good. Where’d u get the info mate?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:41 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:Understand Cardiff have (or are close to) finalised 2 new signings, accommodation has been searched for by the club's PLO.

Bollox

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Mate works for the lettings agents who the PLO goes through, they were in the office today

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Mate works for the lettings agents who the PLO goes through, they were in the office today

Watts and Morgan's?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
NyeBluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Watts and Morgan's?

Taylors

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:48 pm

That PLO happens to be my best mate, I'll make sure to tell him his regular letting agent is giving the information away

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:49 pm

well we are going to sign players...and they will be needing somewhere to stay...does it really mean there are deals nearly done..?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:That PLO happens to be my best mate, I'll make sure to tell him his regular letting agent is giving the information away

:lol: Turkey.

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:50 pm

No spotting at Howells School?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 pm

:laughing6: oh dear :laughing6:

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Bellamys barmy army wrote:That PLO happens to be my best mate, I'll make sure to tell him his regular letting agent is giving the information away

Nobody likes a grass!!! Haha

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:30 pm

GRCCFC wrote:No spotting at Howells School?

Tolgay Arshan, his Albanian girlfriend and their 9 kids were spotted today outside Howells

Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:58 pm

PLO what's the Palestine liberation organisation got to do with it ?
Are we signing Mo Salah ?

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:13 pm

I heard a rumour about mccormack 5mil but cant see it myself

Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Not sure what's worse this, or the OP

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:23 am

Why would they need more accommodation's as the club already has numerous Cardiff apartments ?

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:02 am

nubbsy wrote:

Not sure what's worse this, or the OP

definitely this

Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:04 am

Jules wrote:Why would they need more accommodation's as the club already has numerous Cardiff apartments ?

The club owns virtually a whole block of apartments down penarth Marina some empty. The OP is a windup.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 am

You sound like a right laugh. :crybaby: :crybaby:

If you haven’t already learned, you’re supposed to take anything written on here especially transfer rumours, with a pinch of salt.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:23 am

norms76 wrote:

If you haven’t already learned, you’re supposed to take anything written on here especially transfer rumours, with a pinch of salt.

What a bell whiffer

Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:44 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
norms76 wrote:

What a bell whiffer

Anyone that can give us a sniff of a transfer I don’t care who he is betraying.. he could be shitting in his mother’s slippers for all I care just love the rumours :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 pm

Bananas wrote:

You were saying?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:57 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
Bananas wrote:

You were saying?

:thumbright:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:00 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
Bananas wrote:

You were saying?

That's put paid to the Doubting Thomases. Let's hope we hear of at least 5 or 6 more

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 pm

We are close to another 3 aswell

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:19 pm

NyeBluebird wrote:
Bananas wrote:

You were saying?

..wow football club signs 2 players after promotion ..should have put a grand on it with corals..youd be about 2p better off now..