Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vincent Tan stay or sell?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: well done Vincent Tan

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 pm

The rebrand cut me deep. I didn't walkway like a few. I couldn't, how do you just cut ties with a strong marriage just like that.... What the rebrand did hurt and the longer it went on I was heading for divorce. I stopped enjoying the games, stopped celebrating goals as wildly as I did and made the decision to stop going during the last season in red. Thankfully the unexpected mid season change to blue brought our relationship back together. It still took time to start enjoying games again like I did. Only until warnock has come on the seen I can honestly say the rebrand for me is put to bed. Yes I won't forget but I have forgiven! Tan has admitted it was a mistake and has run the club well over the past few years financially sorting it out. It takes time and I believe he has learnt from last time in premiership....

It's clear from our last home game that the vast majority have moved on. Onwards and upwards for CCFC whatever league we may be

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Apart from his mistake the best owner we have ever had, he will leave us in a better state if he decides to leave as he is an honourable man unlike SH ,but you never know who the incoming owner is and we could end up in a mess like a number of clubs.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Simplest poll to answer on here ever I think.
Yes I hope he stays. He’s done a great job.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 pm

ThomasC wrote:Reading up on Aston Villa and the huge mess they are in, I think it's time supporters such as myself really start being thankful to have an owner that has not landed us in the dung pile. Tony Xia has stopped pumping money into Aston Villa.

Without mentioning the past too much, we have to put that down to not understanding a rebrand will cause huge resentment.

I'd just like to say well done Vincent Tan for getting the right people to run the club and last year's unexpected success :notworthy: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Great post fellow top poster!! :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

#welshandeuropean

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:36 pm

Bananas wrote:
ThomasC wrote:Reading up on Aston Villa and the huge mess they are in, I think it's time supporters such as myself really start being thankful to have an owner that has not landed us in the dung pile. Tony Xia has stopped pumping money into Aston Villa.

Without mentioning the past too much, we have to put that down to not understanding a rebrand will cause huge resentment.

I'd just like to say well done Vincent Tan for getting the right people to run the club and last year's unexpected success :notworthy: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Great post fellow top poster!! :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

#welshandeuropean

Agree with this full on.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:44 pm

79% so most Cardiff fans like him now