Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: " PLANS BEFORE THE NEW SEASON STARTS "

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:20 am

Neil Warnock on the club’s pre-season programme

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK:

“Last year was a success and I’m expecting even more of our fans to come down for a holiday and what will be a great, family-oriented week!
“I’m expecting even more of our fans to come down.
“After last summer, we decided to continue my lovely relationship with Cornwall for a week. This time, the U23s will be playing every other night along with the first-team, so that everyone in the squad can get enough minutes under their belt that week.
“Last year was a success and I’m expecting even more of our fans to come down for a holiday and what will be a great, family-oriented week!
“We’re then going up for a few days to catch two of my old sides, Rotherham United and Burton Albion, which will give us good tests as we step up our fitness programme.”

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: " PLANS BEFORE THE NEW SEASON STARTS "

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 am

The fixtures for the 2018/19 Premier League season will be released on Thursday 14th June at 9am. :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The Premier League season will begin on 11th August. :bluebird: :bluebird:

Several of the Under-23s fixtures will also include first team players.

Warnock said:

“After last summer, we decided to continue my lovely relationship with Cornwall for a week. This time, the Under 23s will be playing every other night along with the first-team, so that everyone in the squad can get enough minutes under their belt that week.
“Last year was a success and I’m expecting even more of our fans to come down for a week’s holiday and what will be a great, family-oriented week!”

:bluebird: ' CARDIFF CITY PRE-SEASON 2018-19 ' :bluebird:

Cardiff City's pre-season fixtures :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Friday 13th July — Taff's Well vs Cardiff City , Rhiw'r Ddar (7pm kick off)

Sunday 14th July – Truro City vs. Cardiff City (U23) , Treyew Road (2pm)

Monday 16th July – Tavistock AFC vs. Cardiff City (FT) , Langsford Park (7pm)

Tuesday 17th July – AFC St. Austell vs. Cardiff City (U23) , Poltair Park (7pm)

Wednesday 18th July – Bodmin Town vs. Cardiff City (FT) , Priory Park (7pm)

Thursday 19th July – Porthleven FC vs. Cardiff City (U23) , Gala Parc (7pm)

Friday 20th July – Torquay United vs. Cardiff City (FT), Plainmoor (7pm)

Saturday 21st July – Liskeard Athletic vs. Cardiff City (U23) , Lux Park (2pm

Wednesday 25th July – Rotherham United vs. Cardiff City (FT), New York Stadium (7:45pm)

Saturday 28th July – Burton Albion vs. Cardiff City (FT), Pirelli Stadium (2pm)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.