Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dithering

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:10 pm

We were told that this would be the week that the retained list would be published and that the Hoilett Gunnerson saga would be sorted,it's Thursday and we are still none the wiser,could this indercate dithering by Warnock or inpatients by me,either way,hopefully we will know something in a few days time

Re: Dithering

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:13 pm

The latter methinks. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:17 pm

Id imagine they are waiting for Hoilett and Gunner to decide and if not will need to release them.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:39 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:We were told that this would be the week that the retained list would be published and that the Hoilett Gunnerson saga would be sorted,it's Thursday and we are still none the wiser,could this indercate dithering by Warnock or inpatients by me,either way,hopefully we will know something in a few days time

It's you.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:59 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:We were told that this would be the week that the retained list would be published and that the Hoilett Gunnerson saga would be sorted,it's Thursday and we are still none the wiser,could this indercate dithering by Warnock or inpatients by me,either way,hopefully we will know something in a few days time

:lol:
Inpatients! Which hospital are you in?

Relax, Hoilett will sign.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:11 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Spelling has never been my strongest point

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:31 pm

soldierblue1880 wrote:

Use a chellspecker like I do.

Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
soldierblue1880 wrote:

Use a chellspecker like I do.

Will certainly consider it