Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Cardiff City Today Have Announced '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am

CARDIFF CITY FC :bluebird:

Friday 8th June 2018

Cardiff City Football Club have today Announced the Closing of their Superstore till further notice.

Superstore Update | The Stadium Superstore will be closed after today until further notice for essential summer development.

A reopening date with further information will follow in due course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Cardiff City Today Have Announced '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:42 pm

This would lead to kit launching on the day of re opening

Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 pm

How long is it normally closed for? A week? Few days?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:21 pm

that is the question, how long is it closed for because if we know that answer we will know when our kits will be revealed and available to buy

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Last I heard the kit is out on June 30th and I believe the shop refurb will take about a week. It was closed last week on Thursday pm and Friday for the audit and stock take as required by the PL. Christ I'm boring, I need to start posting about tits and clackers again.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:48 am

I emailed the club shop last week and they replied saying at this moment in time they have a date of the 30th however that hasn't been 100% confirmed. Since then the shop has shut so it could be earlier. I can't imagine it taking 3-4 weeks unless they have a complete new range of merchandise to go alongside the kit?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:20 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Last I heard the kit is out on June 30th and I believe the shop refurb will take about a week. It was closed last week on Thursday pm and Friday for the audit and stock take as required by the PL. Christ I'm boring, I need to start posting about tits and clackers again.

Please revert back to type