Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Level 4 Ninian stand corporate season tickets now on sale

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:28 pm

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/20 ... on-ticket/

Anyone thinking about level 5 season tickets need to move quickly as opening level 4 will lower the number of general season tickets on dale

Re: Level 4 Ninian stand corporate season tickets now on sal

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:50 pm

fred keenor wrote:https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/2018/june/secure-your-ninian-lounge-season-ticket/

Anyone thinking about level 5 season tickets need to move quickly as opening level 4 will lower the number of general season tickets on dale

Is that the boxes at back of ninian stand?
Or syntner lounge?

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Yes
The middle level of the ninian stand ,below the red seats :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:18 pm

fred keenor wrote:Yes
The middle level of the ninian stand ,below the red seats :lol:

Ah right that's not bad price about same as syntner lounge early bird price. :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:47 am

Thats £200 more than the synter for adult and under 16 so you dont get "free parking" really

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 am

Have They done up the middle tier then? Because theres nothing there behind the seats

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:37 am

bentheblue wrote:Thats £200 more than the synter for adult and under 16 so you dont get "free parking" really

But they are not early bird prices we had in syntner if renued early? What's the price now in syntner? :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bentheblue wrote:Thats £200 more than the synter for adult and under 16 so you dont get "free parking" really

But they are not early bird prices we had in syntner if renued early? What's the price now in syntner? :old:

Both £899 now. You Snooze you lose.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Have They done up the middle tier then? Because theres nothing there behind the seats

They will be turning it into a plush area for corporate entertainment. Unfortunately it's going draw sharp focus on a major design balls up and cause huge club v supporter angst at a time when relations have never been better. People paying £ 899 for a push seat and another £ 50 a game on a posh meal and booze, wont want to be getting up and down in unison with the rest of the Ninian in order to watch the game.

Result, huge tensions as the stewards get tasked with keeping the Ninian seated even more than they do now. In time they'll have to work out how to jack up the middle level by a couple of feet and maybe lose a couple of rows at the back but the reality is that this sort of sight issue was getting designed out of stadium construction 80 years ago.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Both £899 now. You Snooze you lose.

Yes got mine in plenty of time but will take look at these seats as think they could be better even though I have front row on level 4

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:22 pm

epping blue wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Have They done up the middle tier then? Because theres nothing there behind the seats

They will be turning it into a plush area for corporate entertainment. Unfortunately it's going draw sharp focus on a major design balls up and cause huge club v supporter angst at a time when relations have never been better. People paying £ 899 for a push seat and another £ 50 a game on a posh meal and booze, wont want to be getting up and down in unison with the rest of the Ninian in order to watch the game.

Result, huge tensions as the stewards get tasked with keeping the Ninian seated even more than they do now. In time they'll have to work out how to jack up the middle level by a couple of feet and maybe lose a couple of rows at the back but the reality is that this sort of sight issue was getting designed out of stadium construction 80 years ago.

Thought the seats are at higher level than ninian stand? So shouldn't be problem with standing fans ! And people won't buy with the problem of standing fans if that's case :old:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:34 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:

Thought the seats are at higher level than ninian stand? So shouldn't be problem with standing fans ! And people won't buy with the problem of standing fans if that's case :old:

Not sufficiently in my opinion but time will tell.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:00 pm

I don't know if you have ever been seated over there but I spent a season over there, and there will be no problem about the views from the corporate, if every person was 7 foot tall in the Ninian stand and stood on their seats, the corporate would still have an unobstructed view :thumbup:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:I don't know if you have ever been seated over there but I spent a season over there, and there will be no problem about the views from the corporate, if every person was 7 foot tall in the Ninian stand and stood on their seats, the corporate would still have an unobstructed view :thumbup:

I've had a few Welsh games in there and the Man City game this year. Not been a problem as for those games it was effectively an extension to the Ninian. I only went to the Bosnia game because very centre front row seat became available. I'd had a hernia operation a couple of days earlier and wasn't supposed to be driving. I am quite short but I still think its an issue. Lets wait and see.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:18 pm

epping blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I don't know if you have ever been seated over there but I spent a season over there, and there will be no problem about the views from the corporate, if every person was 7 foot tall in the Ninian stand and stood on their seats, the corporate would still have an unobstructed view :thumbup:

I've had a few Welsh games in there and the Man City game this year. Not been a problem as for those games it was effectively an extension to the Ninian. I only went to the Bosnia game because very centre front row seat became available. I'd had a hernia operation a couple of days earlier and wasn't supposed to be driving. I am quite short but I still think its an issue. Lets wait and see.

You say been to couple games there but you only think it's a problem either it was for you or it wasnt?
Other say it's not , someone mentioned design being a blunder well considering whole stadium was built to be redeveloped cheap quickly and easily! Would seem odd that this part ground wasn't put together with same foresight :thumbup:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:

You say been to couple games there but you only think it's a problem either it was for you or it wasnt?
Other say it's not , someone mentioned design being a blunder well considering whole stadium was built to be redeveloped cheap quickly and easily! Would seem odd that this part ground wasn't put together with same foresight :thumbup:

The development of the Ninian went completely off the original design. I think its a design blunder that may come to light within a few games next season. That's an opinion drawn from relatively little experience of watching from that area of the ground but to be honest nobody has much. I think it could be an issue for the cliental they're aiming at. I hope I'm wrong.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Absolutely not a problem.
You cant even see the seat numbers in the first row from the back of the ninian.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Oopps sorry you are right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:46 pm

fred keenor wrote:Oopps sorry you are right

That's a pretty perfect picture. They can at least jack / lift the whole section up looking at the height to the upper. The problem is this season. Everyone in the Ninian needs to sit so those in the £ 899 seats can still see with a belly full of food and fine wine. Could be an issue. Tan should sue the architects and Engineers as its going to cost a few million to put right.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 pm

You are only allowed to stand in the Canton. They weren’t to bothered in the championship but I got thrown out one game in the prem because I wouldn’t sit down. Can wait for safe standing.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Leon1927 wrote:You are only allowed to stand in the Canton. They weren’t to bothered in the championship but I got thrown out one game in the prem because I wouldn’t sit down. Can wait for safe standing.

General standing maybe limited to the Canton but people will stand everywhere at moments of excitement. You'll never stop that and nor should they want too. The problem is the corporate lot wont want to be up and down with the ebb and flow of the game.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:08 pm

I sat in this area - its like a middle tier of the stand - for the Real Madrid super cup game or whatever it was.
Fantastic view and general position.
Thoroughly recommended from that point of view. Fitted-out I reckon that area will be superb.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:11 pm

If they are not happy then they can go and watch Cardiff blues in the stands

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Why are the level 4 tickets in the Ninian stand not showing up on the online ticketing?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Wayne S wrote:Why are the level 4 tickets in the Ninian stand not showing up on the online ticketing?

Because they are corporate and you have to contact commercial dept to get info. :thumbup:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:30 pm

epping blue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Oopps sorry you are right

That's a pretty perfect picture. They can at least jack / lift the whole section up looking at the height to the upper. The problem is this season. Everyone in the Ninian needs to sit so those in the £ 899 seats can still see with a belly full of food and fine wine. Could be an issue. Tan should sue the architects and Engineers as its going to cost a few million to put right.

Why are you so jealous of the corporate, is it because they may have more money than you

[color=#FF0000]"belly full of food and fine wine"

and also in your previous post
"People paying £ 899 for a push seat and another £ 50 a game on a posh meal and booze" you really want to get a life!

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 pm

That’s my new spot, can’t wait, and if any of the riffraff in the ninian block my view I’ll get a steward to sling you out :lol:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Why are the level 4 tickets in the Ninian stand not showing up on the online ticketing?

Because they are corporate and you have to contact commercial dept to get info. :thumbup:

Damn them. I like to go online and see how they are selling.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Damn them. I like to go online and see how they are selling.

Don't think ticket office can tell you as it's commercial side they will tell you but you can ask? :laughing6: