Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joel Robles

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:12 pm

According to the BBC Joel Robles has been released by Everton, might be a decent signing - Premier league experience with Everton and Wigan. A goalkeeper of a decent standard to provide competition for Etheridge and whos wage demands would be at a reasonable level

Re: Joel Robles

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:28 pm

Seen he was released earlier he’s a very decent keeper would be a great signing

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:25 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Seen he was released earlier he’s a very decent keeper would be a great signing

Great is a bit strong, he'd probably be a decent signing but seen him make quite a few errors in his time with Everton and Wigan. Would personally rather Johnstone, Fabianski or Hennessey.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Have watched him a few times a goodison. Never particularly impressed me or my mates. Decent reserve keeper. He’s no better than Etheridge that's for sure, and a cheap back up option.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:34 pm

I'd rather Johnstone, but I'd definitely take him.

We have absolutely no chance of getting Fabianski. Swansea won't want to sell him to us, and seeing as he's been at Swansea for several years, surely he'd have the sense not to want to move to Cardiff regardless of how much money we were able to offer him (which presumably isn't a lot anyway).