Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' TICKET SALES FOR WORLD CUP TEAMS '

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:56 am

' TICKET SALES FOR WORLD CUP TEAMS '
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' TICKET SALES FOR WORLD CUP TEAMS '

Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:58 am

USA are not even in the world cup?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 am

TaffEmbankment wrote:USA are not even in the world cup?

Or China, its a fake mate, to be fair to Annis he's obviously just shared it without looking into it :thumbup:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:59 am

It says by nationality and not by teams competing Would imagine that many from US would be going as Mexico are there and 80,000 were at the Wales game in LA So may not be fake

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:26 am

The same figures are quoted in The Sun.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:30 am

jimmy_rat wrote:The same figures are quoted in The Sun.

And on Fb :lol:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Fella's, I have got to be honest, the reason I thought it was bollocks was because I keep reading everywhere that England are only expecting 10,000 to travel and I read an article before Wales played Mexico that said 25,000 'Green Wave' fans were expected to make the trip to Russia.

Then the numbers, especially from the South American country's who I never really thought travelled in huge numbers seem big compared to the European Teams that's all.

I mean its saying that Columbia are taking 65,234 and Germany (The World Cup Champions) 3,000 less, yet Columbia is over 5,000 miles further away from Russia than Germany.

Hard to believe isn't it?

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:42 pm

RV Casual wrote:Fella's, I have got to be honest, the reason I thought it was bollocks was because I keep reading everywhere that England are only expecting 10,000 to travel and I read an article before Wales played Mexico that said 25,000 'Green Wave' fans were expected to make the trip to Russia.

Then the numbers, especially from the South American country's who I never really thought travelled in huge numbers seem big compared to the European Teams that's all.

I mean its saying that Columbia are taking 65,234 and Germany (The World Cup Champions) 3,000 less, yet Columbia is over 5,000 miles further away from Russia than Germany.

:thumbright:

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:29 pm

RV Casual wrote:Fella's, I have got to be honest, the reason I thought it was bollocks was because I keep reading everywhere that England are only expecting 10,000 to travel and I read an article before Wales played Mexico that said 25,000 'Green Wave' fans were expected to make the trip to Russia.

Germans are still hated in Russia and I think this has turned many off going . The Columbia figure does seem high thou

Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Milkybarkid wrote:

Germans are still hated in Russia and I think this has turned many off going . The Columbia figure does seem high thou

and more Australians and Peruvians than Swedes and Danes, I'm struggling with it tbh mate.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Airplanes from Peru and Colombia landing in huge numbers in Russia.....
Hmmmmm

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 am

This is ticket sales within a country , so yes it’s true where the tickets have been bought

I know a few welsh going out even though we aren’t in the World Cup what’s wrong with that ?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:33 am

griff105 wrote:Airplanes from Peru and Colombia landing in huge numbers in Russia.....
Hmmmmm

Spot on. Or someone is running a huge black market operation in South American tickets.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:43 am

you have a bit of a comprehension issue i think.

certainly doesnt say Columbia are taking 65,234

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:The same figures are quoted in The Sun.

And on Fb :lol:

That's why us sensible people will never use Fakebook :laughing6:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:46 pm

its ticket sales not people travelling...10k England fans buying 3 group games = 30k, some will have bought beyond the group..but sounds about right to me..

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:15 pm

dogfound wrote:

its ticket sales not people travelling...10k England fans buying 3 group games = 30k, some will have bought beyond the group..but sounds about right to me..

Yep, correct, looks like I was got it wrong, hold my hands up.

Looks like thousands have travelled over from the South American countries, it's surprised me tbh, I don't know why, probably ignorance on my part :oops: I thought it would have cost them megabucks and they would have been priced out of it.