Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ED SHEERAN 2x TICKETS REQUIRED

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Anyone have Ed Sheeran tickets they’re wanting to sell for next week? Let me know. Many Thanks

Re: ED SHEERAN 2x TICKETS REQUIRED

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:20 pm

They’d probably be no good for you anyway. We’ve got some and have to turn up with all sorts of proof we bought them including the original payment card, copy of the original email and order. Security gone mad to prevent onwards sale

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:12 pm

I can't stand the guy but have seen plenty of people buying second hand tickets and they arrive and they are void. You can only buy from one place, can't remember the name. I'd highly recommend you don't buy from anyone though as your waste your money.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:12 pm

Hi mate I have 2 seated tickets available for saturday 23rd June. Asking price is £60 each. I live in abercarn

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Aslong as you have a copy of an id from the person you bought them off aswell as a copy of the bank card and a letter confirming they were sold to you will be fine

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:38 pm

I would be willing to give photocopy of required id as well

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Not my cup of tea but you've got to hand it to the short arsed, ugly ginger with the boring voice - to sell out the rugby stadium for four nights is something I'm not sure anybody else could do except perhaps that fat bird who sings about Chasing Pavements.

Am I right in thinking that it's just him on stage with his guitar and some sort of drum machine?

If so then he must be absolutely raking it in with overheads at a bare minimum.

With just one bloke on stage there won't be much to see if you're at the back I wouldn't guess.

Surely after making billions on this tour the scruffy tw*t will be able to afford a razor?

Good luck with your ticket hunt - get brownie points with the missus and take a book to read or better still some headphones to listen to some decent music during the show.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Try Twickets:

https://www.twickets.live/tour/ed-sheer ... 8556364800

Ed Sheeran has got a deal with them - its the only secondary resale site that's actually official and will get you in.

Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Vacant0 wrote:Try Twickets:

https://www.twickets.live/tour/ed-sheer ... 8556364800

Ed Sheeran has got a deal with them - its the only secondary resale site that's actually official and will get you in.

I got tickets through Twickets too. A better band though

Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Ed Sheeran . one friend overdosed and the other sells clothes. Cardiff needs to hear this!

Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:05 am

Thanks for the info. Twickets done the job

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:24 am

I got 2 of twickets as well yesterday. Just hope they turn up now