Demo

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Demo

Postby splottbluebird48 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Nice to see some of the followers stand up for law abiding Tommy :occasion5: :occasion5:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197326
splottbluebird48

Demo

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Demo

Postby splottbluebird48 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:55 pm

The very ‘patriotic’ Tommy fans who constantly tell POC and Muslims to respect British Law are now rioting to free serial lawbreaker Tommy Robinson & are attacking the police. The irony starts to become laughable.
splottbluebird48

Postby JimCP91 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Rioting to put pressure on the PM to overturn a conviction for a crime he admitted. Quite funny reallz
JimCP91

Postby splottbluebird48 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:14 pm

These guys will have a knock on the door soon :old:
splottbluebird48

Postby JimCP91 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Watching the videos on Twitter. So laughable, all really silly really. Not sure what their cause is, just a piss up I guess
JimCP91

Postby splottbluebird48 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:17 pm

I know i did find them funny
splottbluebird48

Postby Jock » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Jock

Postby jon1959 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Is this the demonstration that was going to be the biggest ever in the UK - according to a few posts on here a week ago?

What was the turnout?

Sky are reporting 'hundreds'. Including the 5 that were arrested for attacking the police.

Is that 'false news'?

Or is the Tommy Robinson fan club just high on violence but low on numbers?
jon1959

Postby JimCP91 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:00 pm

jon1959 wrote:Is this the demonstration that was going to be the biggest ever in the UK - according to a few posts on here a week ago?

What was the turnout?

Sky are reporting 'hundreds'. Including the 5 that were arrested for attacking the police.

Is that 'false news'?

I read 20,000 on Twitter
JimCP91

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Not condoning the violence, but what do you expect - there is an anger amongst many of the regular, working-class folks in Britain that is a direct result of them being ignored and oppressed by the people elected to protect them.

Tommy Robinson is a symptom of that, not the cause. If the British government had done their job and not tried to hide things like grooming gangs under the carpet, there would never have been a reason for Tommy Robinson to exist.

His arrest and in particular the highly questionable process of his sentencing (and the speed at which it was carried out) has given those that feel successive governments have sold them out and ignored their voice a central point to rally around - whilst the violence is unfortunate, it is perhaps somewhat inevitable.

For the record, I was there today and didn't see violence in person (I guess I was lucky) but the footage I watched was pretty damming so again I'm not condoning it - but I think the root of the problem on a societal level is far deeper than just Tommy Robinson and successive governments dating right back to Blair have to shoulder the lions share of the blame.

:bluebird:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:08 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
jon1959 wrote:Is this the demonstration that was going to be the biggest ever in the UK - according to a few posts on here a week ago?

What was the turnout?

Is that 'false news'?

I read 20,000 on Twitter

Yeah 20/25K sounds about right. There was also lots done to deter people. Mirror ran a story saying it was cancelled apparently and even the announcers on the tannoy on the tube said it was cancelled.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:18 pm

What was the turnout?

Is that 'false news'?

Attachments
FB_IMG_1528577828202.jpg
FB_IMG_1528577828202.jpg (173.93 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Not condoning the violence, but what do you expect - there is an anger amongst many of the regular, working-class folks in Britain that is a direct result of them being ignored and oppressed by the people elected to protect them.

Tommy Robinson is a symptom of that, not the cause. If the British government had done their job and not tried to hide things like grooming gangs under the carpet, there would never have been a reason for Tommy Robinson to exist.

His arrest and in particular the highly questionable process of his sentencing (and the speed at which it was carried out) has given those that feel successive governments have sold them out and ignored their voice a central point to rally around - whilst the violence is unfortunate, it is perhaps somewhat inevitable.

For the record, I was there today and didn't see violence in person (I guess I was lucky) but the footage I watched was pretty damming so again I'm not condoning it - but I think the root of the problem on a societal level is far deeper than just Tommy Robinson and successive governments dating right back to Blair have to shoulder the lions share of the blame.

I think people are pissed off at the way the government and police tried to do a cover up. Doesn’t matter who the nonces are,They need to be stopped. #Freetommy
Xcasual

Postby wez1927 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:19 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Not condoning the violence, but what do you expect - there is an anger amongst many of the regular, working-class folks in Britain that is a direct result of them being ignored and oppressed by the people elected to protect them.

Great post
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:29 pm

No idea who this guy is but obviously popular, thought there was a post already open on it tho.
2blue2handle

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:03 pm

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tommy robinson pleaded guilty to every single thing he was accused when he was put infront of a judge, yet these EDL, TR groups all stir up you absolute idiots to protest.

If he was so certain of himself he would have fought the charges he was put up against, but he'd prefer to spend a few months in protected wing of a prison while you raise money for him over online fundraisers, buy EDL merch and give him a backing that he's playing you for.

If that helps you sleep at night in the name of "protecting the cuntry from mooslems" then crack on though :D
CityBlue93

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:10 pm

exactly how i see it to ealing but the violence is disgraceful today as seen on the main stream media . i thought the whole point was to free mr robinson or whatever his name is

just to re balance the situation isn't it strange the main stream media didn't publish any of the looney left attacking the march at 3pm today as seen on twitter . so unbalanced reporting it's untrue or as i call it lazy journalism .

there s always good and bad in these situations but come on report it in a balanced view . free speech in this country my arse
MOZZER1

Postby CityBlue93 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:18 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:exactly how i see it to ealing but the violence is disgraceful today as seen on the main stream media . i thought the whole point was to free mr robinson or whatever his name is

just to re balance the situation isn't it strange the main stream media didn't publish any of the looney left attacking the march at 3pm today as seen on twitter . so unbalanced reporting it's untrue or as i call it lazy journalism .

there s always good and bad in these situations but come on report it in a balanced view . free speech in this country my arse

Free speech? guess tommy robinson and his supporters support muslims shouting abuse at our soldiers in the name of free spech then? :laughing5:
CityBlue93

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:26 pm

here we are in serious times cityblue and you come up with a post like that . i give up
MOZZER1

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:01 am

JimCP91 wrote:Rioting to put pressure on the PM to overturn a conviction for a crime he admitted. Quite funny reallz

Maybe get it right before attempting poor sarcasm, they are demonstrating against A. The handling of his case, arrested and sentenced and media blocked all within hours. B. The judge who sentenced him was the judge on the case he was reporting on. C. The harsh sentencing.

Nobody called for his conviction to be overturned but the dealing of it has huge implications.

He broke the law and rightly faced the weight of the law but the way it was dealt with is worrying.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:07 am

CityBlue93 wrote::laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tommy robinson pleaded guilty to every single thing he was accused when he was put infront of a judge, yet these EDL, TR groups all stir up you absolute idiots to protest.

If he was so certain of himself he would have fought the charges he was put up against, but he'd prefer to spend a few months in protected wing of a prison while you raise money for him over online fundraisers, buy EDL merch and give him a backing that he's playing you for.

If that helps you sleep at night in the name of "protecting the cuntry from mooslems" then crack on though :D

First of all can anyone from the left debate without name calling? What is it? Is it a case of These people have a different view to me on a subject therefore they must be less intelligent, wow that is some ego if so.

Yes TR admitted his crime the demo is about the handling and sentencing of the case. Read up on it I'm sure an Intelligent man like yourself so much brighter than us thickos can understand the case.....or are you lazy and making countless assumptions.

Im wondering why you keep mentioning the EDL when TR is not connected to the EDL and the demo yesterday wasn't the EDL.
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:09 am

MOZZER1 wrote:here we are in serious times cityblue and you come up with a post like that . i give up

He can't debate he just seeks to belittle anyone with a different view.
WelshPatriot

Postby JimCP91 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:03 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:Rioting to put pressure on the PM to overturn a conviction for a crime he admitted. Quite funny reallz

Maybe get it right before attempting poor sarcasm, they are demonstrating against A. The handling of his case, arrested and sentenced and media blocked all within hours. B. The judge who sentenced him was the judge on the case he was reporting on. C. The harsh sentencing.

Nobody called for his conviction to be overturned but the dealing of it has huge implications.

He broke the law and rightly faced the weight of the law but the way it was dealt with is worrying.

Facts right? Over 70,000 people signed a petition for him to be freed. One of the main speakers there, Geert Wilder (why was he even there?), sole purpose for being there was to demand Robinson be released. In his exact words “you will never walk alone. Free Tommy Robinson.” And lets not forget about the trending #FreeTommy. There’s your facts.

He was sentenced so quickly because he was on a suspended sentence for the exact same crime.
JimCP91

Postby brickyblue » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:18 am

Good post the media would of just been looking for the violence just to report it as that's all they are interested in.
I don't agree with violence but people have had enough of tip toeing around things that need saying.
Tommy is brave enough to say it how it is as it happens.the government and police just want him out the way and need him to shut up.
This is why many people including people from the UK and abroad including some government figures support him.
The UK is a soft touch that continually rolls over and the people here have been forced to shut up for fear of being accused of things like a racist which is used here way to often.
We have become a country of do gliders better not say this or that better let them have this
The country lets refugees in they are not vetted are they murders or rapists most are men are they terrorists waiting to pounce where's the women and children.
I think TR talks about these things and brings them out in the public eye.
Im not saying I have no sympathy or heart
To talk about these issues is long overdue it needs recognising and I don't think its wrong.
It's out country why should people not have freedom of speech its no wonder people get violent its frustrating.
Unless we can talk about stuff I worry for the UK.
How long now have we been on high alert but nobody is allowed to talk the reasons why to me its wrong.
brickyblue

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

brickyblue wrote:

Good post the media would of just been looking for the violence just to report it as that's all they are interested in.
I don't agree with violence but people have had enough of tip toeing around things that need saying.
Tommy is brave enough to say it how it is as it happens.the government and police just want him out the way and need him to shut up.
This is why many people including people from the UK and abroad including some government figures support him.
The UK is a soft touch that continually rolls over and the people here have been forced to shut up for fear of being accused of things like a racist which is used here way to often.
We have become a country of do gliders better not say this or that better let them have this
The country lets refugees in they are not vetted are they murders or rapists most are men are they terrorists waiting to pounce where's the women and children.
I think TR talks about these things and brings them out in the public eye.
Im not saying I have no sympathy or heart
To talk about these issues is long overdue it needs recognising and I don't think its wrong.
It's out country why should people not have freedom of speech its no wonder people get violent its frustrating.
Unless we can talk about stuff I worry for the UK.
How long now have we been on high alert but nobody is allowed to talk the reasons why to me its wrong.

I am not interested in TR or the EDL but I agree with you both. He is not the cause of the problem that has resulted in this demo. He was not part of these grooming gangs, and he was not a member of the authorities who spent years turning a blind eye to these atrocities to avoid upsetting a certain group of people. He is where he deserves to be at this particular time, but these people demonstrating are making it clear that they have had enough of the "PC" brigade who seem to be more interested in not offending anybody rather than protecting vulnerable members of our society. Typical of this country really, more interested in looking after the offenders than their victims.
Steve Zodiak

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:12 am

JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Facts right? Over 70,000 people signed a petition for him to be freed. One of the main speakers there, Geert Wilder (why was he even there?), sole purpose for being there was to demand Robinson be released. In his exact words “you will never walk alone. Free Tommy Robinson.” And lets not forget about the trending #FreeTommy. There’s your facts.

He was sentenced so quickly because he was on a suspended sentence for the exact same crime.

Again your wrong, throughout all your proof you've alluded to there not one says the conviction should be quashed or overturned.

I'll leave it there now I've made my point.
WelshPatriot

Postby JimCP91 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:24 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Again your wrong, throughout all your proof you've alluded to there not one says the conviction should be quashed or overturned.

So when people are saying “Free Tommy” what they want is for his conviction to stand, but for it to carry no repercussion?

That is equally as daft, as it is the second time he has been convicted of this crime. What type of message would that send? His actions could have resulted in a mistrial, meaning paedophile rapists could have walked free.
JimCP91

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:53 am

JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

So when people are saying “Free Tommy” what they want is for his conviction to stand, but for it to carry no repercussion?

That is equally as daft, as it is the second time he has been convicted of this crime. What type of message would that send? His actions could have resulted in a mistrial, meaning paedophile rapists could have walked free.

Same discussion last week where i showed countless paedophiles,rapists, muggers etc not receiving custodial sentences yet TR gets 13months in a high security prison. That's the issue. Free Tommy is exactly that he shouldn't be in prison serving 13 months. Take away who it is, forget EDL connections, and surely you can see this isn't correct?

By the way how 5 hours To be arrested, convicted and sentenced and in prison is unheard of despite what you say.

If you think that's fine so be it but let's hope your never nicked and sentenced within 5 hours to a custodial sentence of over year, you may think differently and spray your family.
WelshPatriot

Postby Jock » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:59 am

Can any of those who claim to be Leftwing show me one racist thing Tommy Robinson has said? You toe the blinkered skewed party line, by accusing anyone with a different Worldview to yourself as being “extreme right” in truth groups like Antifa are the real Nazis. What I’ve seen on line was thousands of decent working class people supporting a self educated working class boy who’s concerned with growing Islamic influence in our country, a concern I share.
Jock

Postby Jock » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 am

Spot on.
Jock

Next

Return to General Chat