Real Madrid are 'willing to pay £307m

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:06 am

£307M FOR NEYMAR?

Real Madrid are 'willing to pay £307m to sign Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain this summer, reports the Mail on Sunday.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Real Madrid are 'willing to pay £307m

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 am

Whatever happened to FFP? Even with their world prominence and income no way would they comply with it? add wages of bale Ronaldo ect ect And they must be outside ffp rules. :o
pembroke allan

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 am

Player price tags are just getting way out of control! That is absolutely ridiculous. There needs to be a cap of what a club can spend as otherwise it'll always be the club with the vast amount of money dominating the leagues - I know it has been like this for years already but you do get some clubs coming through for success but in the future it'll become impossible and will never happen. It'll spoil the uncertainty of a season!
Once a blue always a blue44

Postby BobbyBlue » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm

There needs to be a cap or it’s going to be the same old teams in the same old finals winning the same old leagues, whoever’s got the deepest pockets are winning at the moment.
BobbyBlue

Postby dogfound » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Player price tags are just getting way out of control! That is absolutely ridiculous. There needs to be a cap of what a club can spend as otherwise it'll always be the club with the vast amount of money dominating the leagues - I know it has been like this for years already but you do get some clubs coming through for success but in the future it'll become impossible and will never happen. It'll spoil the uncertainty of a season!

it really has been like this for a very long time..
back in 1958 after the Manchester air crash ,Ferenc Puskas was one of the players United saw as being part of the rebuild...the max wage here was 20 pounds a week.............he signed for Real for SEVEN HUNDRED pounds a week...
there has always been huge disparity in the game.
dogfound

Return to General Chat