Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson is Lieing to you again?....

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:13 pm

The Cobra wrote:Fook me

Thank you for the offer but no thanks.
The Cobra wrote:you are more stupid than I thought

The limitations of your thought processes are quite obvious for all to see.
The Cobra wrote:thats what hes fighting agiainst!!!

He is fighting against Intolerance and Hatred by using Intolerance and Hatred?

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:09 pm

This is a misleading headline for a post.
How can Tommy Robinson be lying over a photograph posted on a website when he is in gaol?

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:This is a misleading headline for a post.
How can Tommy Robinson be lying over a photograph posted on a website when he is in gaol?

But telling the truth wouldn't suit Dave67 agenda

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Dave.

You’re really interesting.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Bit weird the things you guys immediately jump to on these countless TR threads, seems to be the following

1) Anyone says anything which questions the intelligence of TR supporters you call them out for name calling...then people who are pro TR use words like 'dunce' and 'stupid' as insults a few posts later.

2) Mention Free speech in defence of TR... then go on to be critical of muslims saying stuff which you dont agree with.

Not seen the classic "you cant be racist against a religion" yet but can sense it coming as it seems to be a common occurence too.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Whilst OP may have used a shit title, the hypocrisy of some of you lot accussing left leaners on this site of always lying is astounding.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Hello yet-another-multi-dave. :wave:

__allo_dave___by_xanthine.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:Bit weird the things you guys immediately jump to on these countless TR threads, seems to be the following

1) Anyone says anything which questions the intelligence of TR supporters you call them out for name calling...then people who are pro TR use words like 'dunce' and 'stupid' as insults a few posts later.

2) Mention Free speech in defence of TR... then go on to be critical of muslims saying stuff which you dont agree with.

Not seen the classic "you cant be racist against a religion" yet but can sense it coming as it seems to be a common occurence too.

1. I've called out people on here for name calling because it's their go to. They make assumptions that anyone who dare question the TR case is some sort of knuckle dragging thicko and rather than debate they just put down. Myself I've never resorted to make calling.

2. I'm against all forms of religion I think they are B.S. but that's my personal opinion. However I won't back a persons right to freedom of speech if they are calling for the murder of innocents or calling for their religious beliefs to be fored upon others I trust that makes sense to you?

3. The racism/religion point has been discussed many thread on here. Me personally I see Islam is an ideology therefore a separate issue to any racism call, however there are a number of racists/white supremacists who use a hatred of Islam to progress another agenda that being racism.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:45 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Whilst OP may have used a shit title, the hypocrisy of some of you lot accussing left leaners on this site of always lying is astounding.

Who has said that? The poster is a multi account always trying roster up issues.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 am

WelshPatriot wrote:They make assumptions that anyone who dare question the TR case is some sort of knuckle dragging thicko and rather than debate they just put down.

The article was about a photo being used to misrepresent fact in support of Tommy Robinson.
Please show me where you or any of the other "knuckle dragging thickos" have made any attempt to debate it.
The photo was posted on these boards and removed when it was called out.

btw. I have just one account on this board, which I use to keep myself informed about Cardiff City football.

When members of the board use it to pedal half truths and propaganda it annoys me and I call them out.

In an age when many people get their news from social media it is important to demonstrate that you should not believe what you read on these boards - at best it is opinion at worst you being lied to and taken as a mug.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:57 am

Dave67 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:They make assumptions that anyone who dare question the TR case is some sort of knuckle dragging thicko and rather than debate they just put down.

The article was about a photo being used to misrepresent fact in support of Tommy Robinson.
Please show me where you or any of the other "knuckle dragging thickos" have made any attempt to debate it.

btw. I have just one account on this board, which I use to keep myself informed about Cardiff City football.

When members of the board use it to pedal half truths and propaganda it annoys me and I call them out.

In an age when many people get their news from social media it is important to demonstrate that you should not believe what you read on these boards - at best it is opinion at worst you being lied to and taken as a mug.

Half truths ? Lies ,your heading is a lie ,Tommy robbinson is in prison so the picture is not his ,so how has he lied ?????

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:19 am

Dave67 wrote:

I've done nothing but debate, you tried to paint a picture that TR had posted that picture. Just look at your headline. It's complete fabrication but not once have you admitted you should have worded it better or even proven who actually first posted the picture when it could all be propaganda by the left.

As for having an account to keep up-to speed with all things Cardiff you do know you don't need an account to read the board?? I just find it odd that a supposed Cardiff city fan with an account has only ever commented on political threads choosing never to engage in football talk.

You make the comment about not believing what you read on these boards when the fact is your own headline you typed in is complete fabrication TR didn't lie to anyone, TR didn't upload that photo or are you refusing to accept that one simple point.

Answer me this and prove it....who did upload that photo in the first Instance? Do you know?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:20 am

Dave67 wrote:

Knuckle dragging thick’s bwhahahahaha, I’d bet a pound to a penny you have a useless degree that’s of no practical use. You are a caricature of an extreme left fekkwit .

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 am

wez1927 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Half truths ? Lies ,your heading is a lie ,Tommy robbinson is in prison so the picture is not his ,so how has he lied ?????

Wez we've gone full circle with the guy, it's hilarious that in a thread he can be claim to be a superhero defending against half truths and fake news when his own headline is complete fabrication, honestly you couldn't make it up.....oh sorry Dave did.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:18 am

Again with this shite .

Can't wait for the world cup/ pre season to start so that we can talk football again .

Politics and Religion have bugger all place on a football forum .

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:42 am

Flyingpostman wrote:Again with this shite .

Can't wait for the world cup/ pre season to start so that we can talk football again .

Politics and Religion have bugger all place on a football forum .

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Don't tell me you don't say a pray when we are hanging on to a 1 goal lead under pressure going into injury time.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:37 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Dave67 wrote:

Wez we've gone full circle with the guy, it's hilarious that in a thread he can be claim to be a superhero defending against half truths and fake news when his own headline is complete fabrication, honestly you couldn't make it up.....oh sorry Dave did.

Hypocrites mate

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:17 am

Of course Tommy Robinson posted a bullshit pic?

He is in jail :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:53 am

murphy wrote:Of course Tommy Robinson posted a bullshit pic?

:lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:55 am

murphy wrote:Of course Tommy Robinson posted a bullshit pic?

:lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:59 am

The Cobra wrote:
Dave67 wrote:
Jock wrote:Your hatred of TR is obvious

I don't hate him. I fear him.

The prospect living in a society of intolerance, fear and oppression is frightening.

Fook me, you are more stupid than I thought, thats what hes fighting agiainst!!!

I wouldn't call anyone stupid pal. You don't seem to be a trophy of education or intellect yourself :lol:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:Half truths ? Lies ,your heading is a lie ,Tommy robbinson is in prison so the picture is not his ,so how has he lied ?????

Okay repeating myself....
My heading is a question (the clue is in the question mark)
    Bin Ladin killed nobody that I am aware of on 9/11.
    Hitler personally gassed very few Jews.
    Alex Ferguson scored very few goals for Man Utd.
    JFK did not set foot on the moon.
    Margaret Thatcher did not actually snatch school milk from a single child.
and yet they are all held responsible for these actions. The article quoted clearly states supporters of Tommy Robinson.

by the way when you ask this yet again I will just refer you to this answer and the previous answer.

Jock wrote:Knuckle dragging thick’s bwhahahahaha, I’d bet a pound to a penny you have a useless degree that’s of no practical use. You are a caricature of an extreme left fekkwit .

More abuse - no debate.
WelshPatriot wrote:Answer me this and prove it....who did upload that photo in the first Instance? Do you know?

I refer you to my previous answers to this question
WelshPatriot wrote:Wez we've gone full circle with the guy, it's hilarious that in a thread he can be claim to be a superhero defending against half truths and fake news when his own headline is complete fabrication, honestly you couldn't make it up.....oh sorry Dave did.

When you cannot attack the argument - attack the arguer.
murphy wrote:Of course Tommy Robinson posted a bullshit pic? He is in jail :lol:

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

maybe you can elaborate more on why you posted the photo on this board?
your previous explanation...
Forever Blue wrote:What’s LIVERPOOL to do with this topic? ?
Accidentally wrong photo went on, So was immediately removed.
I don’t understand why your complaining?
As soon as I saw it, it was removed :thumbright:

WelshPatriot has asked
"Answer me this and prove it....who did upload that photo in the first Instance? Do you know?"
I have no idea who uploaded the photo - maybe you do?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Dave67 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Half truths ? Lies ,your heading is a lie ,Tommy robbinson is in prison so the picture is not his ,so how has he lied ?????

Okay repeating myself....
My heading is a question (the clue is in the question mark)
    Bin Ladin killed nobody that I am aware of on 9/11.
    Hitler personally gassed very few Jews.
    Alex Ferguson scored very few goals for Man Utd.
    JFK did not set foot on the moon.
    Margaret Thatcher did not actually snatch school milk from a single child.
and yet they are all held responsible for these actions. The article quoted clearly states supporters of Tommy Robinson.

by the way when you ask this yet again I will just refer you to this answer and the previous answer.

Jock wrote:Knuckle dragging thick’s bwhahahahaha, I’d bet a pound to a penny you have a useless degree that’s of no practical use. You are a caricature of an extreme left fekkwit .

More abuse - no debate.
WelshPatriot wrote:Answer me this and prove it....who did upload that photo in the first Instance? Do you know?

WelshPatriot wrote:Wez we've gone full circle with the guy, it's hilarious that in a thread he can be claim to be a superhero defending against half truths and fake news when his own headline is complete fabrication, honestly you couldn't make it up.....oh sorry Dave did.

When you cannot attack the argument - attack the arguer.
murphy wrote:Of course Tommy Robinson posted a bullshit pic? He is in jail :lol:

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

maybe you can elaborate more on why you posted the photo on this board?
your previous explanation...
Forever Blue wrote:What’s LIVERPOOL to do with this topic? ?
Accidentally wrong photo went on, So was immediately removed.
I don’t understand why your complaining?
As soon as I saw it, it was removed :thumbright:

WelshPatriot has asked
"Answer me this and prove it....who did upload that photo in the first Instance? Do you know?"
I have no idea who uploaded the photo - maybe you do?

Ok roathy ffs

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 pm

To be fair to an extent he has a point, there wasn't 10s of thousands rioting as several news sources pointed out (contradictory to some posters claims). It wasn't Tommy but his supporters who put the fake photos up. Actual photos it's maybe a few thousand max pissed up people fighting the police.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:10 pm

so Dave are you now admitting you dont know who claimed the photo was of the free Tommy March??

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:12 pm

So sad old Roathie no-mates is back again with yet another multi. Can't imagine what he got up to before the internet happened and I don't want to either. Cuckoo.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:So sad old Roathie no-mates is back again with yet another multi. Can't imagine what he got up to before the internet happened and I don't want to either. Cuckoo.

It's definitely one of Roathies accounts.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:17 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:So sad old Roathie no-mates is back again with yet another multi. Can't imagine what he got up to before the internet happened and I don't want to either. Cuckoo.

allegedly a promising young footballer :roll:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:20 pm

dogfound wrote:

allegedly a promising young footballer :roll:

And a global businessman with several bases around the world.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:25 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be fair to an extent he has a point, there wasn't 10s of thousands rioting as several news sources pointed out (contradictory to some posters claims). It wasn't Tommy but his supporters who put the fake photos up. Actual photos it's maybe a few thousand max pissed up people fighting the police.

was 30k and what makes you think a TR supporter posted it .? {best of my knowledge no source is given }
seems to me that its a pretty good way to ridicule all those that see underhand behaviour by the authorities..
truth is at best its one persons tweet at worse its an agenda tweet..
either way it got far more attention than it deserves..{ a Liverpool echo article FFS }