Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tommy Robinson is Lieing to you again?....

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be fair to an extent he has a point, there wasn't 10s of thousands rioting as several news sources pointed out (contradictory to some posters claims). It wasn't Tommy but his supporters who put the fake photos up. Actual photos it's maybe a few thousand max pissed up people fighting the police.

was 30k and what makes you think a TR supporter posted it .? {best of my knowledge no source is given }
seems to me that its a pretty good way to ridicule all those that see underhand behaviour by the authorities..
truth is at best its one persons tweet at worse its an agenda tweet..
either way it got far more attention than it deserves..{ a Liverpool echo article FFS }

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44427518

That's either the truth or western propaganda.

Sorry the edit is that it's either the truth, western propaganda or it's the facking Muslims

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:To be fair to an extent he has a point, there wasn't 10s of thousands rioting as several news sources pointed out (contradictory to some posters claims). It wasn't Tommy but his supporters who put the fake photos up. Actual photos it's maybe a few thousand max pissed up people fighting the police.

You don't know who put it up.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:09 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

Well funny enough the scum, daily fail, sky, BBC, express anymore sources?

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

None of those listed used that photo.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

None of those listed used that photo.

Apparently it was a joke on a left wing Facebook page and shared

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:48 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Hello yet-another-multi-dave. :wave:

__allo_dave___by_xanthine.jpg

Paul, there's a familiar tone/style to the writing! ;) :(

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Dave, you could well be a paid troll as it is known they exist.You may simply have a very particular outlook or world-view and make your interventions for free.
You have nevertheless made one valid point in a roundabout sort of way:

'In an age when many people get their news from social media it is important to demonstrate that you should not believe what you read on these boards - at best it is opinion at worst you being lied to and taken as a mug.'

It may be helpful to many readers/members if you could list the mb's which you believe have these characteristics.Forewarned is forearmed, eh? Personally I read widely and make up my own mind but your help would be appreciated.

You say 'When members of the board use it to pedal half truths and propaganda it annoys me and I call them out.' I agree there is a lot of 'grey' out there but how can you be sure of your categorisations? You may have a point with regard to the use of the Liverpool photo by whom ever it was but you sensationalized and twisted it to launch your own brand of the same stuff.

Whatever the article said your headline was entirely misleading. I don't particularly follow Mr Robinson's pronouncements but the clear inference is that he's a liar and has lied previously.
What about?When?

Regarding your list.It's a little short.I would suggest adding Stalin and Pol Pot.It's also entirely certain that Hitler personally gassed no Jews at all.

Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

?????????????????
do you know what source means?
it DOESNT mean one paper copying another ,none of which actually credit the picture to anyone.