Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Karen

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:40 am

BlueVanman wrote:
Bellamys barmy army wrote:This thread is actually pathetic, someone creating an account to speak to themselves on a football message board about a fake relationship. Laughable

Spot on mate, i thought this straight away :thumbup:

Pathetic and needs to get a life :sleepy2:

why are people so I insensitive these days :roll:

Dave has sort of admitted mistakes were made and it takes a real man to try rekindle the flame. Bournemouth a good choice imo. :occasion5: go go get em Dave!!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:15 pm

I used to do a fair bit of councelling in a past job, I you need to talk it through pm me, either of you :bluescarf:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:28 pm

In fact, this thread has probably brought a lot of stored-up emotions back to the surface for many on this forum I reckon, as we all carry excess baggage around and fail to address the root problem.

My internet door is always open and only a click away, no waiting weeks for an appointment here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Cant belief some people are buying into this.

Do you really think anyone with more than half a brain cell would continue to use this forum when he/she are only being ridiculed.

FFS its a joke, do you really think the poster would be getting involved in replying to comments about sticking dildos up his ass.

If these two are genuine then based on there moronic replies they are both retarted idiots :lol:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:36 pm

BlueVanman wrote:Cant belief some people are buying into this.

Do you really think anyone with more than half a brain cell would continue to use this forum when he/she are only being ridiculed.

FFS its a joke, do you really think the poster would be getting involved in replying to comments about sticking dildos up his ass.

If these two are genuine then based on there moronic replies they are both retarted idiots :lol:

you're the only one taking it seriously mate

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:25 pm

spent my friday nite and saturday outside our hous e waitin to be allowed to see my kids i missed the football and all then finally my oldest son comes out and doesnt even look at me shes turned the kids against me then a naybor came over and said karen might get a training order on me whatevr that is

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:36 pm

davejohns74 wrote:spent my friday nite and saturday outside our hous e waitin to be allowed to see my kids i missed the football and all then finally my oldest son comes out and doesnt even look at me shes turned the kids against me then a naybor came over and said karen might get a training order on me whatevr that is

sounds like she is of the opinion your overweight..?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:09 pm

dogfound wrote:
davejohns74 wrote:spent my friday nite and saturday outside our hous e waitin to be allowed to see my kids i missed the football and all then finally my oldest son comes out and doesnt even look at me shes turned the kids against me then a naybor came over and said karen might get a training order on me whatevr that is

sounds like she is of the opinion your overweight..?

:lol:

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:14 pm

your obviously a joker playing around on here ... are you seriously that bored you have to keep logging in and out just to be this character Davejohns74?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:33 pm

karen wrote:
davejohns74 wrote:been suspnded from work for callin shirley a bitch ive been told to apoligise on here but f**k that karen ur a bitch to havin peple from kids school tellin me what i can and cant do

dont care, shirley knows what dick you look like now, scumbag. i aint a bitch i tell truth u r a lying cheating cumhead. the kids are changing there last name by deadpole and dont want c u again.

"Changing there last name by deadpole"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't that the Marvel film with Ryan Reynolds?

Fair play - this thread is comedy gold.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Everybody needs good naybors

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:24 pm

karen wrote:
davejohns74 wrote:been suspnded from work for callin shirley a bitch ive been told to apoligise on here but f**k that karen ur a bitch to havin peple from kids school tellin me what i can and cant do

dont care, shirley knows what dick you look like now, scumbag. i aint a bitch i tell truth u r a lying cheating cumhead. the kids are changing there last name by deadpole and dont want c u again.

which dead pole ?

Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:40 pm

davejohns74 wrote:karen might get a training order on me whatevr that is

:laughing5: :clap:

Fair play that was good.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:55 pm

dogfound wrote:
karen wrote:

which dead pole ?

Is Lech Walensa dead ? I think he might be.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 am

Sounds like quite a few are already

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 am

When your kids can spell better then you no wonder they want away ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:21 am

Logie wrote:When your kids can spell better then you no wonder they want away ;)

"THAN" you. ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:55 am

Are you two really responsible for children :shock: Its like reading Wayne and Waynetta ffs, at least it has taken my mind of the summer transfer dealings :D :D

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:43 pm

This thread still going :lol:

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Thanks for all the reply’s, I knew this thread would stir emotions.

All communications will be treated in complete privacy :thumbright:

Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Would just like to add a caveat, my forte is councelling not sexually transmitted deseases (i.e penile wharts).

Thanks again :thumbright:

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm

barry boy wrote:
dogfound wrote:
karen wrote:

which dead pole ?

Is Lech Walensa dead ? I think he might be.

satill alive...could be pope Jhn Paul II though

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:01 am

Never mind football's coming home

Is Karen coming home?

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:11 am

griff105 wrote:Never mind football's coming home

Is Karen coming home?

I'm interested as well :lol:

I heard it went viral.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 am

Bay Blue wrote:In fact, this thread has probably brought a lot of stored-up emotions back to the surface for many on this forum I reckon, as we all carry excess baggage around and fail to address the root problem.

My internet door is always open and only a click away, no waiting weeks for an appointment here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£250ph

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm

already order r boys kimbo and andreas there new sala 9 shurts cud u let me kno the addres so i can send it

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:20 pm

davejohns74 wrote:already order r boys kimbo and andreas there new sala 9 shurts cud u let me kno the addres so i can send it

Oh ffs! This will keep our minds off the transfer saga :laughing6:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:36 pm

I've ordered my 'I'm DaveJohns 74' shirt

Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 pm

Is Karen coming home?

This is 2019, Dave's moved on he's now Daphnie and has a boyfriend called Kevin, who used to be Tracey :thumbup:

Karen's pregnant by Daves Dad ;)

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Is Karen coming home?

This is 2019, Dave's moved on he's now Daphnie and has a boyfriend called Kevin, who used to be Tracey :thumbup:

Karen's pregnant by Daves Dad ;)

No she's had sex change and is now called Ken! :happy1: