“ £5million Marko Grujic “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ £5million Marko Grujic “

Postby dogfound » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Bluebina wrote:I don't think Warnock likes him, didn't get near the team when Gunners was back and we had Bryson and Damour fit.

I am not sure why, but if that is case, it won't happen!

agree...i thought it was obvious , the minute we had numbers he was out.
be shocked if we see him again but football is great at proving people wrong.
who would have thought Warnock would sign a sewer rat..?
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Snap him up for 5 mil
CardiffCityBlue

Postby KWest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:42 pm

This guy was immense for us, and it amazes me how people didn’t see the work he put in for us. And yeah, some of his passes gave the ball away, but more often than not he had the right idea at the time. And his ball control was superb. Our form after he was taken out of the team was shocking compared to when he was starting.

For £5m, I’d take him. Didn’t Liverpool spend a fortune on him though? Seems unlikely they’d want to take a loss this early in his career?
KWest

Postby bluemun » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 am

phildavies wrote:
bluemun wrote:He's a good player, but with Ryan Woods priced at £6m I'd much prefer him. Grujic got caught on the ball several times and this proved costly. Also, he tends to mistime too many tackles leading to needless bookings.
If we're going for permanent signings there are better around at a similar price.

We need 2 CM so why not both :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

The other midfielder must have experience in the Premier.....I'd go for Woods and another, maybe on loan.
bluemun

Postby nubbsy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:08 pm

Juventus Blue wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Definitely would be in for him even at a couple of million more - we looked a better side with him in the team imo.

Not according to DEANO, :lol: he thinks we could do better than Grujic for £5m :roll:

Well don't you think if Warnock agreed with you he'd be making a move for him?

He done a decent job when he was in but then got shunned for the last run of games for one reason or another.
nubbsy

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:14 pm

KWest wrote:This guy was immense for us, and it amazes me how people didn’t see the work he put in for us. And yeah, some of his passes gave the ball away, but more often than not he had the right idea at the time. And his ball control was superb. Our form after he was taken out of the team was shocking compared to when he was starting.

For £5m, I’d take him. Didn’t Liverpool spend a fortune on him though? Seems unlikely they’d want to take a loss this early in his career?

our form was shocking...really
bit of a diference playing the bottom 6 to playng the teams going for promotion..?
or do you think that if we beat bournemouth.palace and huddersfield next season it will then be SHOCKING to lose to champions league clubs.?
dogfound

Postby BlueLew » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:38 pm

I'd love to see Grujic back in a City shirt , we definitely got a little worse after he was dropped . i think the play style of the prem will suit him more too . :bluebird: :bluescarf:
BlueLew

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:50 pm

BlueLew wrote:I'd love to see Grujic back in a City shirt , we definitely got a little worse after he was dropped . i think the play style of the prem will suit him more too . :bluebird: :bluescarf:

we really were playing better teams mate...look at the league table ,Villa,Wolves and Derby defo finished above brum barnsley and burton.
dogfound

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Definitely would be in for him even at a couple of million more - we looked a better side with him in the team imo.

Not according to DEANO, :lol: he thinks we could do better than Grujic for £5m :roll:

He done a decent job when he was in but then got shunned for the last run of games for one reason or another.

I agree and I also think deano has a point. I don’t think Warnock fancies him and I thought he was just decent/ok and we can get much better.
I said last season after Klopp was lauding him and saying they missed him that he wouldn’t get anywhere near Liverpool’s team. There’s a chance we’ll go in for him on loan but I hope not.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:

I agree and I also think deano has a point. I don’t think Warnock fancies him and I thought he was just decent/ok and we can get much better.
I said last season after Klopp was lauding him and saying they missed him that he wouldn’t get anywhere near Liverpool’s team. There’s a chance we’ll go in for him on loan but I hope not.

I just wonder if Warnock thinks he can often be a liability because on occasions he's only been a tackle away from a red card. That was almost certainly the reason he was substituted so quickly in the Hull away game. I like him a lot and I think he's got bags of potential but it's possible Warnock is wary of him.
City Slicker

Postby dogfound » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:43 pm

City Slicker wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:

I just wonder if Warnock thinks he can often be a liability because on occasions he's only been a tackle away from a red card. That was almost certainly the reason he was substituted so quickly in the Hull away game. I like him a lot and I think he's got bags of potential but it's possible Warnock is wary of him.

not the most disciplined of players tbh..and i dont just mean the rash tackles, he wanted and tried to play a diferent game to what everyone else was playing...
dogfound

Previous

Return to General Chat