“ CARDIFF CITY CLOSE TO FOUR MORE SIGNINGS / ONE IMMINENT “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY CLOSE TO FOUR MORE SIGNINGS / ONE IMMINEN

Postby blemmy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:
#1ScouseBluebird wrote:I agree about RB but perhaps neil thinks he’s got enough cover with bruno, pelts and jazz?

Excited to see central midfield signings....if Gunnar signs a new contract will we still bring 2 in? Grujic? Bryson? I like Ryan Woods and George Saville. The Josh Windass link has gone quiet. Think NW will be looking for a midfield general surely.

Bruno at RB in the prem would cost us about 3 goals per game, hope it doesnt come to that

I agree - not good enough at RB even for the Championship - he had a few 'mares' in that position.
Clearly nowhere near being a RB in the Prem IMHO!!

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
blemmy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby City Slicker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:27 pm

blemmy wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
#1ScouseBluebird wrote:I agree about RB but perhaps neil thinks he’s got enough cover with bruno, pelts and jazz?

Excited to see central midfield signings....if Gunnar signs a new contract will we still bring 2 in? Grujic? Bryson? I like Ryan Woods and George Saville. The Josh Windass link has gone quiet. Think NW will be looking for a midfield general surely.

Bruno at RB in the prem would cost us about 3 goals per game, hope it doesnt come to that

I agree - not good enough at RB even for the Championship - he had a few 'mares' in that position.
Clearly nowhere near being a RB in the Prem IMHO!!

:bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Totally agree!
City Slicker

Postby aberdare-blue » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Not to concerned about no rb coming in cos I believe u may see us playing with wing backs this season 352 or 532
With Paterson and bennet as wing backs, (I know what Warnock has said bout Paterson not being able to defend but he's got engine to get up and down cross the ball and get on the end of a few crosses) with manga bamba Morrison 3 cb
Ralls new signing with hoilet in the 10 and Murphy off Ken
Think this could be how we set up away from home
Hope we sign woods from Brentford honestly think Gray will come in on loan or a youngster like Tammy Abraham :bluescarf:
aberdare-blue

Postby DandoCCFC » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm

FairPlay for WalesOnline to report something like this must be serious.

I see some of the reporters on twitter and all you find is bitterness with some of them like they squash any rumour that comes from another source because they can't accept they didn't get ITK first.

They are pretty embarrassing really because I saw in January they squashed the Wildschut rumour when it came from other people yet it happened and the same with someone in the summer either Paterson or Tomlin they backtracked their reports and tweets when they came through the door.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat